PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hip-Habs.com - Mass Hiring! theres a job for you!

DJ-TERRORIST
20-09-2008, 05:14 AM
http://hip-habs.com/hiphabs.gif
Welcome to Hip-Habs.com Staff Hiring Post.
Here on Hip-Habs.com we search for skill and tallent of all sorts.

Website Design
Coding
Pixel Artist
Site Maintinance
Disk Jockeys
News Reporters
And any other useful website tallent, some people have good voice for DJing others have great imaginations and love expressing themself by writing storys some are artistic and other love to make alts.
At hip-habs.com we accept all of you, Im now going to explain what were looking for.

Website Design.
Basic website design skills, able to make nice clean layouts eather for our v2-v3-v4 site or for goodies.
They dont half to be 100% perfect just good enough to WoW the guests.

Coding
Basic tables/Div skills about to code expandable or non expanable layouts that the website designers make.
and help out with the site pages and basicly keep everything to do with coding under control.

Pixel Artist
Love making fun alts?, only to post on a forum, well we would like to put your skill into real use, you get to make alts for the sites pages and for the site its self. for example:
Were having a competition or event, and we need some alt images to advertize it. Well the first thing we do is call up you and tell you what were in need of a you take complete control of it and let your imagination go to work.

Site Maintinance
Need to know some coding and be able to help out its more so php coding help getting stuff up like joomla and fix up staff panels , dj panels if there is an error, you will recieve a 1gig disk space, 5gig bandwidth hosting account so you can work.

Disk Jockey
You get to go live any day of the week at any time as long as the timetables is open and your mic is on, you get to DJ, host partys
and alot more the sky is the limit with you so jump on board plenty of positions open.

News Reporter.
You write daily articles for the site about the site, or habbo, or even real life. were hoping to get joomla up soon to make your life and our easyer for this. its already installed all we half left to do is intergrade it into the new layout witch is currently not on site.

Hip-Habs Dreams And Goals.
Hip-Habs started november 28th 2007, due to a rotten staff member the site was trashed, bugged and i was forced to shut it down.
about two months ago we reopened with a semi good layout.
And very few staff members, i thought to myself what do we need to get this site off its knees up on its feet and running again.
then it hit me. a full staff team with a fresh new custom layout.
well the layout part is now done and coded in expandable divs thanks to our tech EXCELLET2 ( Lucas ) and now all thats left to do is hire a team of freindly staff from Habbo.ca, Habbo.co.uk and last Habbo.com.

Our main dream on hip-habs is to go offcial starting with habbo.ca then habbo.co.uk , now i could understand many of you might be woundering why habbo.ca first. and i have a completely good awnser for that.

habbo.ca had a major scam site problem a few months back making it so anyone who advertizes unoffcial fansites gets a 30 day ban.
but they now lifted that law and we are aloud again.
but not everyone knows this so theres only two unoffcial fansites being advertized on it atm.

habbglobe.com
and
Hip-Habs.com

and the funny thing is were partner sites.
Now on habbo.co.uk there are over 20 unoffcial fansites everyday in the trading room area. witch have almost all been there for a while now.
on habbo.ca we have been there for a bit now so people know us.
but since were making the site multi hotel you can go for witch ever hotel you want.

Now hip-habs.com offers many events, shows and compitions.
one of our main shows is a real hit, two of our best djs who are freinds in real life meet at each others house once a week and have a show called DOUBLE TROUBLE!
http://hip-habs.com/doublet.gif
Pretty good show they talk alot there funny and there DAM GOOD DJS.

Now theres only one thing you got to ask yourself.

WHY SHOULD I JOIN HIP-HABS.COM?

well thats easy because honestly have you seen the other site hiring pages.
by this alone you can see we are a well organized site and very devoted.
i no longer go to school myself so im updating the site daily and with a bit of help i think we could have the site up with in a week. only a few things left to do is the pages then were ready to roll.

Thank You for reading.
Regards
Daniel

CONTACT INFORMATION
-----------------------
Email: [email protected]
Personal message me.
Use the contact form on hip-habs.com
Post here.
-----------------------
POST FORM LIKE THIS.

Hotel:
Habbo Name:
Email:
What Job:
Exp:

-----------------------

BlueTackle
20-09-2008, 08:13 AM
i will be applying :)

But if you use cutenews instead of joomla as i find cutenews easier to navigate.

Anticimex
20-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Hmm.
I'll might apply as a coder or website designer.

DJ-TERRORIST
20-09-2008, 03:13 PM
probley gonna be useing cutenews because noone seems to know how to intergrade it.

BlueTackle
20-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Awesome add my msn

[email protected]

DJ-TERRORIST
20-09-2008, 03:49 PM
ok man. just added you so will work things out on msn then.

BlueTackle
20-09-2008, 03:50 PM
No wonder no request, wasnt signed in :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!