PDA

View Full Version : Memory Unit

Jordy
20-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Aha well my 512mb Memory Unit arrived this morning, they retail around £30 and that's ridiculous considering I can get a 512mb Memory Stick for a computer for around £1... So I rang up Xbox Live with the sob story etc and 3 days later it arrived (Air Mail from Germany :8).

Right well I want to copy my arcade games to my friends consoles. I think this is how you can copy the games to their account. Can someone confirm?

They come round and come on my console, they login on their gamertag and play on the games they want. Then copy them to the memory unit, they take it home and copy them onto their console?

Hiro
20-09-2008, 11:15 AM
You can't copy them can you?

And did you pay for the MU or not? 'cos I cba paying 30 quid.

Jordy
20-09-2008, 11:25 AM
You can't copy them can you?

And did you pay for the MU or not? 'cos I cba paying 30 quid.No lol, I rang up and spent 40 minutes on the phone to them 'Troubleshooting' even though I never had a memory unit, then he said 'Send us yours and we'll send you one', however I had a feeling they'd send one anyway, which they did, and if they didn't I'd just ring up in a few weeks and say it must of got lost, patience is the key ;)

You can copy them I believe using that method but I'm just checking.

Hiro
20-09-2008, 11:54 AM
What did you say to them? I might try it :P

Jordy
20-09-2008, 12:43 PM
What did you say to them? I might try it :PI just said the Xbox 360 would no longer locate the memory unit but when I tried my friends memory unit it located that. Then we went through troubleshooting which none of it obviously worked.

Hiro
20-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Okay, I think I shall try it laterz, plus rep. :D

Robbie
20-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Hehe. Nice to see people still do this :P

Hiro
20-09-2008, 07:07 PM
They told me to check if the retail store I got it from will take it back, so I'm gonna ring up in a few days and say they didn't accept it. :P

Robbie
20-09-2008, 07:21 PM
They told me to check if the retail store I got it from will take it back, so I'm gonna ring up in a few days and say they didn't accept it. :P

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=494277

For some help on doing it ;)

Jordy
20-09-2008, 09:17 PM
They told me to check if the retail store I got it from will take it back, so I'm gonna ring up in a few days and say they didn't accept it. :PAlways say you bought it brand new from Amazon, I know Amazon don't deal with returns (They just direct you to Xbox).

Hiro
21-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Always say you bought it brand new from Amazon, I know Amazon don't deal with returns (They just direct you to Xbox).

Just got off the phone with them, they said 10 working days, and from previous phone calls I've had with them, I know that they send it and you receive within 3-5 days :P
I never get the full address, I can never understand what they say on some of, lol.

awelsh
21-09-2008, 12:25 PM
:P havent got any freebies off them in ages now. Im gunna ring them up again soon though and have 2 of my controllers replaced as they are actually broken, but knowing them they will send me new ones without me having to send the broken one back like they did before lol

xxTeens
21-09-2008, 12:39 PM
what could i say to get a couple of them plug and play kit things? :P

awelsh
22-09-2008, 05:10 PM
what could i say to get a couple of them plug and play kit things? :P

they dont charge anymore, say uve tried using ur mates play & charge kit in your controller and his worked fine so its not your controller thats the problem

Coheed&Cambria
23-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Always say you bought it brand new from Amazon, I know Amazon don't deal with returns (They just direct you to Xbox).

Just say the shop closed down and the others in that area reffered you to microsoft for help. ALWAYS works

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!