PDA

View Full Version : Designer's Order Assistant

lukeyouell
20-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Due to the fact that i am receiving a fairly large amount of orders lately i decided to create a spreadsheet that would cut down the amount of work i had to do.

This spreadsheets functions include, multiplying the quantity by the price giving a total amount, the option to deduct discount codes, the feature of seeing how much a client owes and much more.

Preview
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9908/ordersheetpreviewku7.png

What are your views on this? I may be selling multiple versions of this system for a small price.

Excellent2
20-09-2008, 07:56 PM
It's not really that hard to do so theres not much point in selling it really, well done though. Just had a thought, I could create an open source php one of these, would be good for people who need to store information and calculate totals.

Source
20-09-2008, 10:08 PM
mad idea... use a calculator and paper.

Excellent2
20-09-2008, 10:09 PM
mad idea... use a calculator and paper.Some people are lazy.

Andys
20-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Pretty simple, but it's okay.
Don't really see how its easier than using paper and a calculator as stated in someones post previously.

Colin-Roberts
20-09-2008, 11:11 PM
It requires less time after initial setup then a calculator and paper.. but it's pretty simple to setup. no point in selling.

lukeyouell
21-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Hey, Im going green!

All you paper-wasting people, haha.

I didnt think there was any point in selling, ill just set up a download link for anyone who wishes to use it.

Protege
21-09-2008, 10:46 AM
It's not really that hard to do so theres not much point in selling it really, well done though. Just had a thought, I could create an open source php one of these, would be good for people who need to store information and calculate totals.
I dont think no one would really use it.

Some things I don't get, why is the quantity field much bigger than the field "Service", thats just me picking stuff.

@ Excellent: Those systems can be produced on Excel and don't need PHP, not everything is PHP, its just adding/deviding... Its not like your working out gravity http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/a/d/4ad00cfd7e8a6598d8624ed4ce910279.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!