PDA

View Full Version : Dodger blue

GoldenMerc
22-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Its so so soso nice, BUT im not paying like £3 a month for it :P
What do you think about the new colours?

J0SH
22-09-2008, 06:41 AM
It's nice I used to get it on HabboxWorld and it's £4 I think ;)

GoldenMerc
22-09-2008, 06:44 AM
£4 a month is well expensive, I can't see how and why anyone would pay that much for a online thing thats more than HC and that sucks.

J0SH
22-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Only has like 3 more features then regular VIP - lol, ability to change your VIP colour, 2 new VIP colours & ability to customize your profile which all members should get anyway cos they all look plain and no way would I pay £4 just for them.

Hiro
22-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I recently payed £17.00 for 6 months VIP+. I just see it as donating, and at the end of the day, i can make way more than £17.00 in 6 months.

mangle
22-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Whats the difference between VIP and VIP+?

tdi
22-09-2008, 10:03 AM
uh.. what is dodger blue?

Favourtism
22-09-2008, 10:04 AM
This is dodger blue.

Paulio
22-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Only the best drug of all time. All the cool kids are doing it ;) Want some?

Nahh, err it's like a light blue colour.

tdi
22-09-2008, 10:11 AM
um yeah i don't seem to be able to get it.

Favourtism
22-09-2008, 10:29 AM
To me VIP+ is just like maing a decent donation and getting something back for it. I spend a lot of time on HxF (too much :p) so I dont mind paying a few extra quid a month to help fund it ;)

tdi
22-09-2008, 10:35 AM
To me VIP+ is just like maing a decent donation and getting something back for it. I spend a lot of time on HxF (too much :p) so I dont mind paying a few extra quid a month to help fund it ;)
same, although I only spend evenings on the forum when i'm not out or whatever and I work full time so it's not a big 'kick in the nuts' for me, how do you select it?

Favourtism
22-09-2008, 10:35 AM
same, although I only spend evenings on the forum when i'm not out or whatever and I work full time so it's not a big 'kick in the nuts' for me, how do you select it?
Usercp > Group Memberships and then at the bottom you choose what colour you want to appear as.

tdi
22-09-2008, 10:47 AM
double post sorry.

tdi
22-09-2008, 10:47 AM
habbox hates me :(

User Group User Title Habbox V.I.P+ Habbox VIP+ Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Black) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Blue) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Green) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Magenta) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Orange) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Purple) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group

Agnostic Bear
22-09-2008, 01:00 PM

User Group User Title Habbox V.I.P+ Habbox VIP+ Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Black) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Blue) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Green) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Magenta) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Orange) Habbox subscriber
Habbox V.I.P. Identify me as a member of this group Habbox V.I.P. (Purple) Habbox subscriber

Yeah I'm not seeing it either :(

scott
22-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Maybe it's just if you make the subscription after they made the changes, i dont know.

But i dont see it either :(

Favourtism
22-09-2008, 01:08 PM
I think you might have to have an admin run the maintanaince so it updates or something for people who already have it.

Funya Chin
22-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I can't even choose either of the new colours!

tdi
22-09-2008, 01:58 PM

Yeah I'm not seeing it either :(

I can't even choose either of the new colours!

all vip+ before changes and coincidentally all cannot choose new colours. please fix it :)

Hazza
22-09-2008, 02:29 PM
They done the wrong Hot Pink :(
Otherwise, I would buy it. Hot Pink is in my usertitle.

Slowpoke
22-09-2008, 03:21 PM
They done the wrong Hot Pink :(
Otherwise, I would buy it. Hot Pink is in my usertitle.

No it's not, look at the BB codes.

Hazza
22-09-2008, 03:24 PM
I don't care about BB codes, k, my hot pink is hot pink. k :P

Hiro
22-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Is there anything being done about VIP+ users getting these new colours added to the list? or shall we PM nvrspk4?

Coldplay
22-09-2008, 03:27 PM
I aggree it's quite expensive

Hazza
22-09-2008, 03:27 PM
I want the new purple tbh :8

Coldplay
22-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Not really that hot,

PURPLE or PURPLE

would be better.

The Professor
22-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Not having the 2 new colours isn't deliberate, its a mistake, it'll be sorted soon :) Might be sorted automatically when the server reboots or whatever hocus pocus goes on that resets things :p

Favourtism
22-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Im the only sexy thing with a dodger blue username at the moment (H)

Im sure there will be loads of them around soon :p

Hazza
22-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Not really that hot,

PURPLE or PURPLE

would be better.
No way :8

jackass
22-09-2008, 04:45 PM
VIP+ is far too expensive. :(

The Professor
22-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Not really that hot,

PURPLE or PURPLE

would be better.

I have to say I like the one we have now, much better than the old one. Although the little userbar thing is a little outdated now, might have to pinch the graphics lot :P

nvrspk4
23-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Sorry about that, totally my mistake, all VIP+s should be able to select the new colors now :$

Sorry about not getting on till so late as well, I passed out (well fell asleep for 4 hours) on my couch when I got home as I've been sick the last few days :D

GoldenMerc
23-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Sick of me more like -slit

nvrspk4
23-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Sick of me more like -slit

How'd you know? :(

Oh by the way in response to the comments about it being too expensive, it is for some. Personally, if I could transfer RL money into actually purchasing VIP+ I would buy it and consider it a donation to Habbox and the features wouldn't be that bad. Like others said, 4 pounds a month (less) isn't that much when you're making money, and even when you aren't. However since I don't have a way to purchase it I'd have to use Habbo furni, so I'd more likely purchase normal VIP.

It depends what you're comfortable with and what you're capable of buying. We appreciate it if you buy VIP as well, its not like we took away the opportunity for you to support Habbox unless you put out 4 pounds a month, this is for those who want to help more with ever rising server costs ;)

GoldenMerc
23-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Well yeh i could buy VIP+ but there isnt any features that are like wow well worth getting, Fair nuff if your doing it for a donation to Habbox but if your going for features your wayyyyyyyy of it.

nvrspk4
23-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Well yeh i could buy VIP+ but there isnt any features that are like wow well worth getting, Fair nuff if your doing it for a donation to Habbox but if your going for features your wayyyyyyyy of it.

-Shrug- if you have suggestions we're open to them ;)

GoldenMerc
23-09-2008, 01:53 AM
-keeps secrets-
Maybe VIP+ Skins?
That would be kl!
VIP+ Shoutbox ON FORUM.
That would also be cool.
Thouse 2 for example would deffently make me wana get VIP+
Although i proberly woulnt cos im wierd like that :D

Favourtism
23-09-2008, 10:08 AM
VIP+ Skins wouldn't work without a plugin.
VIP+ Shoutbox would need VIP+ Mods to moderate it and might lag the server.

I think that maybe VIP+ could vote in their forum for a new exclusive colour every month or something :p

GoldenMerc
23-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Wow, Just kill the fun, So what if it will require a plugin? You have loads of plugins now. Yes it will need moderated but not THAT much.

Paulio
23-09-2008, 12:11 PM
The credit crunch is effecting Habbox innit. I agree that the new VIP colour's are expensive for what is supposed to be a kids fansite but its not as if they're forcing you to buy it, is it? If y'all can't afford it, don't buy it.

Favourtism
23-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Wow, Just kill the fun, So what if it will require a plugin? You have loads of plugins now. Yes it will need moderated but not THAT much.
I don't know there is a plugin out there that would allow you so it would have to be purchased ;)

GoldenMerc
23-09-2008, 02:58 PM
I don't know there is a plugin out there that would allow you so it would have to be purchased ;)
There is somewere son :}

Tintinnabulate
23-09-2008, 03:39 PM
More Arcade games. 18 games isnt enough.
Free Sub-forum if they buy VIP+ for x Months at once.

Ohirian
23-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I like the colour but I don't have paypal so I can't buy it :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!