PDA

View Full Version : Auction

RoundTrees
22-09-2008, 08:02 PM
what do you guys think about me and a team making a website where you can signup and put things up for auction FREE to sell online goods such as habbo, runescape gold, website templates, graphics anything thats online?
this hasnt yet gone into development we just want to know what you think of the idea ?

and we are not sure about the habbo/runescape sales bit

Excellent2
22-09-2008, 08:20 PM
You would have to be a bloody good PHP coder for this.

RoundTrees
22-09-2008, 08:25 PM
indeed, i have asked people who can code php and i got a few coders :)

Joe!
22-09-2008, 08:26 PM
And brilliant at marketing to get it off the ground.

RoundTrees
22-09-2008, 08:37 PM
good point, i have got some ideas about starting it off :)

Jack!
23-09-2008, 02:40 PM
People would probs think this is a scam site with the habbo/runescpae due to the fact what makes the buyer sure they seller will provide the gold/HC or wateva?

[Oli]
23-09-2008, 04:42 PM
what do you guys think about me and a team making a website where you can signup and put things up for auction FREE to sell online goods such as habbo, runescape gold, website templates, graphics anything thats online?
this hasnt yet gone into development we just want to know what you think of the idea ?

and we are not sure about the habbo/runescape sales bit

I'm making the exact same, and i've had a full system ready but got rid of it to recode it more securely, have been on this idea for what now.. 1,5/2 years ? :p Still working on it :P
(www.webauxtions.com)

Anyway sounds alright but as soon as u start allowing habbo/runescape things you're already providing a medium for people to use for illigial trades due to sulake's terms and conditions.

But good luck with this, that is if you go through with it.

Fehm
23-09-2008, 04:56 PM
What about the fact that it's aganit T&C's of Habbo Runescape and Neopets lol and i dunno bowt the rest?? lol

GOOD LUCK WITH IT ALL THE SAME!

RoundTrees
23-09-2008, 08:52 PM
ah, now i found out Oli is doing this i think i might drop it because it will probly be the same but his will end up on top :)

thanks for the feedback everyone!

Meti
24-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Oliver's site will be a success (i hope) :D

RoundTrees
24-09-2008, 03:11 PM
i agree with you Meti and i carnt wait for the release to see what its like.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!