PDA

View Full Version : Win a HP Digital Camera!

EverSteve
22-09-2008, 10:13 PM
http://thetop7.net/images/logo.gif

With the last show of FM for The Top 7 on Sine for a while till they get the status back, we are leaving the best show till last

Tune in Tuesday 17:00 - 18:00

http://SineFM.Com or 102.6FM (Doncaster Only)
You can win a HP Digital Camera thanks to the shows sponsor IT TO GO

Please Note: It doesn't matter if your from Doncaster or not, Tune in and maybe you could win!

81g
22-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Umm, No thank you, im full

Hayd93
23-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Tuned in now but for a station that broadcasts as a RSL the reverb is terrbile. I would suggest putting some floortiles on the wall or something as the reverb is terrible. I also assume that the audio is going through a compresser as it sounds verry tinny. i would recomend that they get some sort of EQ unit to add some bass into this.

Xtreamerthaneve
23-09-2008, 09:08 PM
No offence Hayd, but it annoys me how you seem to know everything about radio. I highly doubt that you're a professional, and it's great if you do really know these things... but you could be a bit less rude and intrusive.

Just my opinion. Anyways, good luck with the station! I listened and checked out the site, and it's looking and sounding good. :)

Jamieb
24-09-2008, 10:42 AM
No offence Hayd, but it annoys me how you seem to know everything about radio. I highly doubt that you're a professional, and it's great if you do really know these things... but you could be a bit less rude and intrusive.

Just my opinion. Anyways, good luck with the station! I listened and checked out the site, and it's looking and sounding good. :)

What has it got to do with you if hayd is a pro... I know him from msn and things and I know he knows his way around radio stations and sounds.. Hes more of a pro then you will evry be and its upto him if he wants to say what he thinks...

Thanks Jamieb

RyanDOT
24-09-2008, 02:22 PM

I never knew hayd. When i came onto HxF, and i needed help with radio's, he was the only one willing to help me and it worked.
He is professional in my words, i love his DJing when i tune into HxL

Xtreamerthaneve
25-09-2008, 10:13 AM
For your information Jamie, I'm actually quite good. I just don't go around advertiseing it.

As for being helpful, that's of course good... but I just don't like how he's always saying: "I said this and he loves his", "Your setup isn't good", "Jameib is your man".

Oh well, it's not like I really care. I just am stating my opinion, and if he was really that good, he wouldn't be on a Habbo forum.

Jamieb
25-09-2008, 10:16 AM
For your information Jamie, I'm actually quite good. I just don't go around advertiseing it.

As for being helpful, that's of course good... but I just don't like how he's always saying: "I said this and he loves his", "Your setup isn't good", "Jameib is your man".

Oh well, it's not like I really care. I just am stating my opinion, and if he was really that good, he wouldn't be on a Habbo forum.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean..

Hayd93
25-09-2008, 03:51 PM

I dont know everything far from it accually. I know quite a bit about radio and accually present on a RSL like this is. All i was saying is it is verry echoy. This is due to they have a large room usually but this can be sorted easy with a few loads of curtains or some floor times on walls.

Now again the tinny sound you can hear. this is pretty usuall as RSL's have a compresser as if they go over a ceritain DB they risk being fined by OFCOM. Now low freqs or bass tones are usually the ones that make it go high so the compresser basicly removes these. A simple EQ prosesser would add this bass back and would not sound verry tinny.

I am just saying this so then he knows. For echo as well if you went closer to mic and turned gain down a bit this may also sort this. By the way to above saying i say setup is not verry good. I know it wont be the best as its a RSL and they are limited to money i am not saying its rubish just saying my opinion ect.

I am also not slateing steven neither. As i said i present on a RSL and i know that it sounds easy but when you are in the hot seat driving the desk tehre is so mutch to remeber. Traffic,adds,news at TOTH,weather. And thats even before you even think about what music to play or what you are going to say ect.

Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!