PDA

View Full Version : Anime Claymore - My Thoughts.

PaulMacC
22-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I'll try to keep this mini-review spoiler-free as possible, after Chris going on about how much on an amazing anime it is, I can see where he is coming from, the anime lives up to the hype, though the end rather disappointed me, Chris has told me the ending in the manga is different as it is still ongoing. I'd recommend this anime, When it gets to about episode 8 thats when it gets good, the first few episodes are always boring to give you the background information though.
I am going to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann next

Neversoft
23-09-2008, 12:10 AM
I never mentioned how amazing Claymore was once, lol. The only time I mentioned it was when I recommended it to Nemo, but he dropped it.

Claymore is awesome. The characters are one of the best things about it, then comes the story and action. It's all so immense. It's a shame the ending sucks though. However, I still recommend it. I recommend the manga even more, since that's still on-going and gets even better after the anime ends. Unlike a lot of animes, I can't think of any humourous moments in Claymore. If you want a serious anime to watch, Claymore is definitely it.

As for Gurren Lagann. The most epic anime you'll ever see. Ever. Ever. Ever. Again, watch it up to episode 8. If you're not convinced by then, drop it. But I'm certain you won't be able to put it down by then. Watch something that I haven't mentioned next time though. :P

Southe,
23-09-2008, 11:26 AM
well i'll give it a try and is there any dvds out yet?

Neversoft
23-09-2008, 07:57 PM
well i'll give it a try and is there any dvds out yet?

No, it's a fairly new anime since it was aired just last year. It takes about five or six years for DVDs to reach here.

Southe,
23-09-2008, 10:43 PM
death note was really quick then lol..

PaulMacC
23-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Death Note was jumped on by all the little kids after a year or so.

Neversoft
23-09-2008, 11:30 PM
death note was really quick then lol..

Not really. :p The anime first aired in Japan in 2006, it's now coming on 2009 and only two DVD's have been released in the UK. The fact that Death Note was doing so well in America probably sped up production as well, yet it still took three years. Anime in the UK = fail.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!