PDA

View Full Version : New Super Rare / Collectable

billyk
23-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Lawn gnomes!!

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/315-the-gnome-identity

The winner will get an edited version (2 sentences summary) on the gnome's web page description (yes, forever on the Collectables description in the UK), a gnome and 51 credits!

Slowpoke
23-09-2008, 03:04 PM
I don't understand, is it going to be released next month or will there only be one given out?

e5
23-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I think it will be the next collectable. No point entering the competition tbh. too much for a small prize. And why 51 credits?!

Disneychanne1
23-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I think it will be the next collectable. No point entering the competition tbh. too much for a small prize. And why 51 credits?!
lol, ino, should be 50 at least?and whats with the edited description? does that mean very gnome you own will say something different than ours? Or is it just that on the collectable page it'll say something other than:
October 2008, 4/6
?

Edit: Also, as much as it isnt worth entering, I think its nice they have a comp that ties in with the collectable

Slowking
23-09-2008, 03:29 PM

Yeh it does seem pretty pointless.

united-champ
23-09-2008, 04:09 PM
yeah ull win a gnome, another bad design from habbo i betcha.
:)

LoveToStack
23-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Here's my gnome tale:

There once was a gnome, who was actually Jason Bourne. The gnome's background was EXACTLY the same as the plotline of...The Bourne Identity.

Well played by habbo, blatently ripping off a movie for a 'gnome competition'. :rolleyes:

Accipiter
23-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Your an Idiot if you think the gnome design is gunna be suckage :D

ITS *REMOVED* AWSOME ^^ Pardon my French.

Im entering anyway cause i'v created a gnome alt :)

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Zak
23-09-2008, 06:27 PM
boring

billyk
23-09-2008, 06:30 PM
I want one, *REMOVED* if its released, a gnome would be pretty badazz

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Sulai
23-09-2008, 06:30 PM
maybe you'll get your name on the gnome description... maybe thats what it meens by edited description.

Anyway, seems near pointless.

23-09-2008, 09:06 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Con
23-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Lol. Didn't this happen with the Big Ben collectable?

Blissa won one, And then a MOD picked it up apparently for 'Scripting' :P

I thought this gnome was just gunna be a random super rare, But now it makes sence :D

Ardemax
24-09-2008, 02:52 PM
did you have to make an alt with it?
and what did ya have to do?

Mathew
24-09-2008, 05:01 PM
The Gnomes look a bit strange to me. It looks like you can put them on anything as they have been put on a hammock and in pods (see pic below). They also wave when you first enter the room, and then stop after.
51 creds... strange. I thought it was a typo at first, but then wondered if 51 had something to do with gnomes in any way. I hope these aren't going to be the new collectable sold for 25 creds, as I love the Around the World series.
Time will tell I suppose. :)

http://i33.tinypic.com/ibffx2.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/25gfadt.jpg

RyanDOT
24-09-2008, 05:13 PM
They look like a chocolate version of Super Mario, wish it was me man!

billyk
24-09-2008, 06:55 PM
The Gnomes look a bit strange to me. It looks like you can put them on anything as they have been put on a hammock and in pods (see pic below).

uh lolz.

This is what we like to call "stacking"

the one on the hammock isnt actually there, its a few spaces down, and the others were simply stacked with rollers ..............................

Mathew
24-09-2008, 08:18 PM
uh lolz.

This is what we like to call "stacking"

the one on the hammock isnt actually there, its a few spaces down, and the others were simply stacked with rollers ..............................
Wow, I seriously just forgot about stacking..
Shows how good I am at it... :rolleyes:.

Disneychanne1
25-09-2008, 08:34 PM
s'obviously collectable though, german souvenir, was found same time as clog gondola etc

Alex3213
25-09-2008, 08:44 PM
The Gnomes look a bit strange to me. It looks like you can put them on anything as they have been put on a hammock and in pods (see pic below). They also wave when you first enter the room, and then stop after.
51 creds... strange. I thought it was a typo at first, but then wondered if 51 had something to do with gnomes in any way. I hope these aren't going to be the new collectable sold for 25 creds, as I love the Around the World series.
Time will tell I suppose. :)

http://i33.tinypic.com/ibffx2.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/25gfadt.jpg

They say all collectables will cost 25 credits.

And also I think it's a bit awful tbh, especially the "51" credits, what's the reason behind it?

Contrast.
29-09-2008, 06:55 PM
They are being releases as octobers collectable i believe ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!