PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Blox

RedStratocas
30-06-2005, 03:01 AM
I was thinking of this for an alt, and I was wondering if it is a good idea.

Block letters. Like the habbo style block font you can buy for your room. And you can buy a few to spell out something (maybe some sort of system to prevent word combos). Maybe different colors. I was thinking that 1 block= 2 credits. Stackable obviously. Tell me what you think.

ssricky
30-06-2005, 03:07 AM
:eusa_clap cool idea i wud buy em cuz peeps like prezzie dances but stacking block dances wud be sick cuz u cud dance on ur name wiked idea +rep :D

RedStratocas
30-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Im starting to work on it. Its hard :p

Roboevil
30-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Sounds good, i'd stack my name in the corner or the room :).

RedStratocas
01-07-2005, 01:25 AM
Sounds good, i'd stack my name in the corner or the room :).

I think it would be awesome for custom rooms. Symbols might be hard, and letter L would be odd when stacking, but I think it will be fine

Azza
01-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Sounds cool idea... imagine if you could sit on them lol
Habbo 1: where are you
Habbo 2: im on P
:p he he

princessSophia
02-12-2012, 07:00 PM
iv got a really funny joke Wilfred had just learned his abc's and was very scared of doing them in front of the class. The teacher, though, told him that the best way to conquer his fears would be to just go ahead and do it. So, trembling, he stood in front of the class and began.
"ABCDEFGHIJLKMNOQRSTUVWXYZ."
"Very good, Wilfred. But you forgot the P. Where's the P?
"It's running down my leg."

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 08:03 PM ----------

here a norther funny joke There was a little boy and a little girl in a bathtub having a bath. Suddenly the little girl looked down at the boy.
girl:" Can I touch it?"
boy:"No way -- you already broke yours off!"

Thread closed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump old threads!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!