PDA

View Full Version : new haircut - teenage boy

Phreedom
24-09-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm 15, American boy. most british haircuts aren't in style in america, and american hairstyles aren't in style in britain.. so if you know, i'd lvoe to know lol.

well, i think i can give you a link to my pictures of my current hair, just got a haircut to trim it though.

www.myspace.com/keith2154

look at my pics. i got some crazy / random ones, ignore those.

i was thinkin the singer in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXuxRWXisUQ

the one with shorter hair.

Dentafrice
24-09-2008, 01:39 AM
I have longer, not past the back of my neck, swooshy soft, straight hair.

Pretty in style here.

I like that one.

Phreedom
24-09-2008, 01:44 AM
I have longer, not past the back of my neck, swooshy soft, straight hair.

Pretty in style here.

I like that one.

yeah mines straight and not long in the back, but school has policy against haircut (staff personal opinion i think lol). so if i can keep it short and in style, and it looks good on me, yeah..

Dentafrice
24-09-2008, 01:46 AM
yeah mines straight and not long in the back, but school has policy against haircut (staff personal opinion i think lol). so if i can keep it short and in style, and it looks good on me, yeah..
I'm actually glad throughout my life, the schools I went to were very supportive of the long-hair trend.

I personally like it, but it does get annoying at times, since I'm working in the construction field now, I've been getting it cut shorter and shorter each time (I had big transitions from long hair to short hair), so I won't be burning up as much outside in the sun.

24-09-2008, 01:50 AM
get a buzzcut.

btw hello american :)
not many of us on this forum.

Phreedom
24-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm actually glad throughout my life, the schools I went to were very supportive of the long-hair trend.

I personally like it, but it does get annoying at times, since I'm working in the construction field now, I've been getting it cut shorter and shorter each time (I had big transitions from long hair to short hair), so I won't be burning up as much outside in the sun.

i mean, girls have no dress code policies, except for shirts and short shorts during classes. like, i go to a private christian school, im sort of a christian again, idk not gettin into that, but anyway, they dont have any hair dress code for girls and guys cant have:

1. hair on neck cant touch collar (if u know what i mean, u dont have to wear a collar)
2. sideburns cant be that long
3. no facial hair (idc about that, noone has thath ere anyway)
4. hair cant cover ears and way down lol

Metric1
24-09-2008, 01:59 AM
i mean, girls have no dress code policies, except for shirts and short shorts during classes. like, i go to a private christian school, im sort of a christian again, idk not gettin into that, but anyway, they dont have any hair dress code for girls and guys cant have:

1. hair on neck cant touch collar (if u know what i mean, u dont have to wear a collar)
2. sideburns cant be that long
3. no facial hair (idc about that, noone has thath ere anyway)
4. hair cant cover ears and way down lol

ew **** the dress code.
i have short hair now, like buzzed.

Phreedom
24-09-2008, 02:02 AM
ew **** the dress code.
i have short hair now, like buzzed.

**** the dress code, but if i dont follow it, i get suspended. WOOHOO

Fehm
24-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Lol I like long hair ^^ Its longish, Probably just to the bottom of my neck and with a 'woosh' fringe as my mates call it.... Like it soft and my favourite hobby with my hair is straightening it!

My school have no regualtions against hair other than that you can come with rainbow colours ^^ :P

tehe

xD

Nice hair x

e5
24-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Not my cuppa' tea :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!