PDA

View Full Version : BittyBay

Xarea
24-09-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm normally pretty much stuck to Habbo, but i've gotten really bored with it over the past few months. Anyway, i've found a game called BittyBay (www.bittybay.com (http://www.bittybay.com/)) and I think it's pretty good - it has the potential to become somthing really good, but at the moment I dont think they are advertising so theres not many people on, so I thought i'd give it a shot, lol. I copied this from the homepage:

"BittyBay is an online, virtual, multiplayer animal kingdom where you can meet new friends, play games, collect items and avatars, create your own personal space and loads more!

If you like virtual pets, or just animals in general, then this is the place for you! There are tonnes of things that you can do within BittyBay, and the best thing about it is that you can register for FREE!"

So yeah, you should take a peek and check it out cause I thought it was pretty good.

www.bittybay.com (http://www.bittybay.com/)

NitronGalactus
24-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Well thank you for advertising that to us. It's not that good, and it's called Bitty--which isn't good.

Moh
24-09-2008, 09:28 AM
BittyBay is a nice siter and MMORPG, but they need to advertise to get users.

Pyroka
24-09-2008, 10:16 AM
This has nothing to do with you being an Administrator there, does it Ollie? :P

Bittybay probably doesn't want to be seen yet.

Camistheman
03-10-2008, 08:49 PM
You own it Ollie?

--ss--
03-10-2008, 08:57 PM
You own it Ollie?
No, Mystifo does/did.

Crimson
03-10-2008, 09:06 PM
The name made me chuckle. Does that make me immature? :(

Lubricant
04-10-2008, 07:58 AM
The lack of character/creature customisation ruins it. You can be different animals but loads of you look the same. Also, you can stand on the same spot as someone else.

Other than that it's alright. Furniture and items are really nice

Fehm
04-10-2008, 09:29 AM
in depth analysis are you ready??
Good Points:

An extremely nice looking, attractive site.
The theme is unique
Graphics are excellent
Items and Furniture are good
Well Moderated and Suitable for a variety of ages
Bad Point;

Lack of Advertising
Can't customise avatar to an excellent extent
Standing on same spot as another player
Overall, its a good game and has some great potential! :)
Just advertise a bit more more more more more// And make it good advertising as well!

Johno
04-10-2008, 11:31 AM
No, Mystifo does/did.

Nope :P

It would be Mystiko that owns/started it :) - I remember the BETA's of the game, ah it was awesome.

I love it but I cant remember my username, password or email I signed upto it with :( Ah well lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!