PDA

View Full Version : Sun Terrace makes no sense

Sabre_1
30-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Take a look at the Sun Terrace. Is it just me or is it totally out of whack? Ok, firstly, there are no banisters on the stairs. Forget scammers, what about Habbos falling from heights without safety precautions? :rolleyes: Now moving on.....

So take a look at the top of the stairs. Habbo's logic would have it that the stairs came up under the wall and connected to the landing floor. But go to the other end of the landing. Your Habbo can stand directly on the other side of the windows, meaning that the landing floor must go all the way to those windows. Now if that's right, then how do the Habbos freely walk right under that wall and onto the landing? :s :s :s It makes no sense. It would make sense if the stairs ended further along, but they don't. They connect to the landing at the edge, the same as all the way along. Nice one. :rolleyes:

**EDIT**: Sorry i'm adding this in here because i've noticed something else. The door at the top of the stairs doesn't lead to the bit of building on the side, if you walk through it you should fall out the side of the building. It's supposed to go to the bit of building to the right of it, so you come out of the ground floor door, but that part is set too far back, so it just looks ridiculous :rolleyes: Nice one again!:badgrin:

**EDIT NUMBER 2**: I've just noticed the biggest mistake in the history of public rooms and thought i'd revive the post rather than make a new one. Ok so I was talking about the physics being messed and everyone denied it, well this one will blow off your socks. Take a look at the door to the rght at the top of the stairs. Hmm, now if it goes into that room to the right of it, how come the room is completely parallel with the stilts under it that makes it seem as if it's directly above the stairs? :d yeah get out of that one if you think Sun Terrace is so great :rolleyes:

And the Habbos cried "We want a new Public Space!:@". And lo, Habbo created a glorious Sun Terrace, rich with trips and falls, safety accidents, and physics only capable of being present in another dimension. :p

And just so you can immediately take this in and have a look for yourself, a screenie:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5715/sunterrace1qr.png

Evolution
30-06-2005, 10:24 AM
I didn't understand most of that but about the door, how do you know it doesnt go left then right?

RLY-CRAIG?
30-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Didn't get most of that-It looks alright to me! :p

Rashelly
30-06-2005, 02:03 PM
It's not real!
It's a game!
You're making too much out of it, I like the new room, be glad we have a new one, it's better than nothing.

al123
30-06-2005, 02:43 PM
its like saying the dragon lamps will burn you!

Rachi
30-06-2005, 02:45 PM
It's not real!
It's a game!
You're making too much out of it, I like the new room, be glad we have a new one, it's better than nothing.

Correct
Everything cant be perfect
Its like saying u want habbo with no scams what so ever and sno scripts..

Not gonna happen

kieranwwe
30-06-2005, 02:50 PM
to be honest i think its a lil bit of spam

andrew
30-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Sabre, no offence, but you may need to seek out help.
It's fine to enjoy Habbo, but it looks like you have gotten so caught up in the game, that you're starting to confuse it with real life. That's not a healthy thing..

winkwink
30-06-2005, 11:30 PM
i dont get what you mean though the staire have seethrough glass going al the way around :s there no need for a banister

Metric.
30-06-2005, 11:48 PM
It reminds me of CokeMusic for some reason?

?-Doc-?
01-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Ok look. First of all not all stairs need banisters.Those stairs are right next to the walls. All closed in.

Be more optimistic and not think the worst or everything.
Why pay so much attention and complain about it, just sit back and enjoy the new public room they have provided.

.-Elfy-.
01-07-2005, 05:13 AM
i like the room even if the bot is obsessed with UkchaserAl (and this is his new g/f btw i asked him >.<

Davisman
01-07-2005, 06:01 PM
It's not real!
It's a game!

Ya chill... a lot of people are taking Habbo seriously that's why I wanna quit!!!!! :D

FRISC0
01-07-2005, 08:52 PM
He/she is actually right! look at the stairs, they go into the building and the door jus comes out sideways?

andrew
02-07-2005, 12:44 AM
He/she is actually right! look at the stairs, they go into the building and the door jus comes out sideways?

It's called a game. Don't tell me you're that addicted too :(

Sabre_1
04-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Aha, someone who is mature and intelligent enough to see the light! :) Just because Habbo rush-jobbed you a Public Space doesn't mean you have to like it! Everyone is so ****ered into Habbo.

Rachi
04-07-2005, 12:01 PM
I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE
Pickin Little things
as long as it works
I dont care

Christopher.
04-07-2005, 12:28 PM
1 thing:

It looks nice and its not real life.

Sabre_1
12-07-2005, 03:42 AM
Ok look. First of all not all stairs need banisters.Those stairs are right next to the walls. All closed in.
Well actually there is the left side which is totally open, if you actually pull your head out long enough to look. Oh and i've edited the post with the biggest mistake on a public room to date :D

RedStratocas
12-07-2005, 04:28 AM
The only thing that bothers me about it, isnt the unreal-lifeness of it, but the stairs leading up to that little room, is blocked by the pillar, and people block it so you cant get up, and you cant see them.

But otherwise I think its fine.

Kyle441
12-07-2005, 05:24 AM
That screenie is not the .co.uk screenie, the .co.uk bot in that room is slightly uglyer! lol

Cypher-
12-07-2005, 05:45 AM
its like saying the dragon lamps will burn you!
lmao :)

Sabre_1
13-07-2005, 03:37 AM
That screenie is not the .co.uk screenie, the .co.uk bot in that room is slightly uglyer! lol
Yeah i ripped the image off Habbo when they first opened it ;)

BOGD4N
13-07-2005, 04:00 AM
its like asying mcdonalds is tacobell god :eusa_eh:

Jashmine
13-07-2005, 04:01 AM
It isn't? Damn :(

Sabre_1
13-07-2005, 04:04 AM
its like asying mcdonalds is tacobell god :eusa_eh:
What?! What the hell? Incoherent, spelt wrong, no grammar or even punctuation. Oh and one more thing: what the hell are you on about? that has to be the one comment that made the LEAST amount of sense. So me saying Sun Terrace has incorrect physics is like saying McDonalds is Taco Bell's god??? You're a nutjob, just leave.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!