PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Hood Prizes Confirmed!

DPS
25-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Find out all the ways that you can win a prize during Habbo Hood.
The following prizes are available:
- One of four new Gang Badges.
- One month of Habbo Club (http://www.habbo.co.uk/credits/habboclub).
- 25 Habbo Credits.
Prizes can be won in the following ways:
- 200 Badges will be randomly awarded to first placed Gang.
- 150 Badges will be randomly awarded to second placed Gang.
- 100 Badges will be randomly awarded to third placed Gang.
- 50 Badges will be randomly awarded to fourth placed Gang.
- Badge and 1 month of HC awarded to anyone who gets their HQ on their Gang Group.
Current events and competitions can be found here >> (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/310-take-control-of-the-streets)
More Competitions On The Way!
Keep your eye out for our written and graphic alt competitions which will be launching in the next few days. One of these competitions is guaranteed to include 25 Habbo Credits in the prize pack!
Remember! You must join a gang (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbohood) before you can enter these competitions.
Lost_Witness

toxic
25-09-2008, 11:22 AM
I Don't follow competitions or care for badges but, why don't they just give badges to everyone in the winning gang? Not just "randomly".

It means that some of the people who actually take part in getting their team to win might not even get anything to show for it, while a ton of other people get the badge "randomly" for just joining the group and doing nothing.

Hurts
25-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Not very good prizes. Since Funky Friday finished the prizes have been not so good for anything..

Okeanos
25-09-2008, 01:21 PM
does this mean the people who actually get the points might not win anything because its 'random'?

:S

Jarkie
25-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Nice little prizes there.

Kyle
25-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Anybody else noticed how rubbish the prizes for comps have been lately? Like 50 credits/1month hc...

The badge thing is silly, as people that participate in carrot run may not even get a badge... They need to figure out a new way to do this or they'll have many unhappy habbos.

e5
25-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Nice. Atleast everyone gets a chance for a badge, whether they come first or fourth! :)

Frisky
25-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Nice. Atleast everyone gets a chance for a badge, whether they come first or fourth! :)

I'm sure the favourites will be chosen :/

OhLiam
25-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I remember when habbo club was hard to get and you HAD to buy credits to get it, now habbo just give it away for every single competition and now like nearly everyone is a part of the group.

'Exclusive' no more.

Credit prizes are boring lmao, they should really start giving away rares again.

Sulai
25-09-2008, 06:10 PM
i did one of the comps.... still have'nt announced winners.... dunno if i did it right though lolll

RareFish
25-09-2008, 06:13 PM
I Don't follow competitions or care for badges but, why don't they just give badges to everyone in the winning gang? Not just "randomly".

It means that some of the people who actually take part in getting their team to win might not even get anything to show for it, while a ton of other people get the badge "randomly" for just joining the group and doing nothing.

Who wants a badge that everybody has?

gosh.

womanizer
25-09-2008, 06:55 PM
when are they given out i won the room design comp

toxic
25-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Who wants a badge that everybody has?

gosh.

Does it matter if other people have the same badge as you? It's just a badge.

I'd rather the badges be given tot he people who actually did take part in the competitions and done something to deserve the badge, even if it means just giving badges out to everyone in the winning group.

It's better than a few people having the badge from each group when they didn't do anything but join and have habbo "randomly" select them (which is usually the same choice people habbo happen to "randomly" select all the time), which will most likely mean the actual members who did take part have nothing to show for their group winning.

:Act
26-09-2008, 12:04 AM
This sounds scarily similar to the St Trinians comp where there were the 6 houses, and winners were randomly chosen, but the winners didnt actually do anything for the houses, so habbo picked more ppl.
It's unfair on the ppl that have actually tried to win points for their team..
Tbh.. why doesnt everyone just join every group [theyre still open] and do nothing, and see if u get one of the 500 badges theyre giving away.
Kudos if u manage to get more than 1 :) and the last place house will only get 50 badges, so theyll be rarer than the winning team ;)

But i agree, prizes lately have been crap.
always 25 creds or 1 month hc.
Whatever happened to the days when every rare came in 9 colours, and they were used for prizes.. What happened to actually earning a badge.. no no its always "random habbos will win the badge" .. yes cause thats fair asking people to do a carrot run everyday and then give the badge to someone hu does naff all..

ugh. ive had a long day...
but staff need to sort things out i think

toxic
26-09-2008, 12:58 AM
why doesnt everyone just join every group [theyre still open] and do nothing, and see if u get one of the 500 badges theyre giving away.

If you join more than one group then you don't get anything, some guy done it in one the winning teams for the olympics and didn't recieve his badge because of it.

You could however use a few accounts (one for each group).. if you really wanted a badge that bad.

GhostFace-
26-09-2008, 01:42 AM
witch badges are they.

:Act
26-09-2008, 11:51 AM
If you join more than one group then you don't get anything, some guy done it in one the winning teams for the olympics and didn't recieve his badge because of it.

You could however use a few accounts (one for each group).. if you really wanted a badge that bad.

yeah but this is Habbo we're talking about. Out of all the competitions, the olympics was probably the only one they ever double checked to make sure ppl weren't cheating. People cheated in St Trins, i knew a few ppl hu were in every house, one even got a badge from doing that..
so meh.. i wudnt be surprised if people who joined each team actually got a badge..
still.. it shudnt be "random" cuz lke 95% of each group do nothing for the team anyway..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!