PDA

View Full Version : What wrong with the word...

Leetzgirl
25-09-2008, 05:09 PM
ßumming?

y filter lol?

GommeInc
25-09-2008, 05:12 PM
ßumming?

y filter lol?
That's filtered too? *******? Weird, another word to give to nvr/professor-alex to see if it gets removed :P

Wayne
25-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Lol because it means bum sex.

Leetzgirl
25-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Bummed
Bum

Oh well, it not really swearing tbh

I was bummed off today :|

Wayne
25-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Lol, I wouldn't use the word 'bummed' like you did in that sentence there lol.

GommeInc
25-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Lol because it means bum sex.
It can also mean to "bum around," which is related to being a slob, a couch potato or any other lazy terms. Can also be used for people who collect money by sitting on the street :P

The sex version isn't exactly amazing either. "Who's up for *******!?" Ooo, dirty stuff there, loads of people get away with saying alternatives in forums anyway :P I'm sure I've said to people "let's have bum sex" before now.

Leetzgirl
25-09-2008, 05:20 PM
It can also mean to "bum around," which is related to being a slob, a couch potato or any other lazy terms. Can also be used for people who collect money by sitting on the street :P

The sex version isn't exactly amazing either. "Who's up for *******!?" Ooo, dirty stuff there, loads of people get away with saying alternatives in forums anyway :P I'm sure I've said to people "let's have bum sex" before now.

actually, tbh, let them keep it filtered

bum sex sounds dirtier and easier to type.

:rolleyes:

GommeInc
25-09-2008, 05:21 PM
actually, tbh, let them keep it filtered

bum sex sounds dirtier and easier to type.

:rolleyes:
Ok :( Wanna have bum sex? :P

Leetzgirl
25-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok :( Wanna have bum sex? :P

Nahh, some girl was giving me some bum sex in school earlier

soz babes xxxx

The Professor
25-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Can't say I'll be defending this one to the death, I can't see much of a reason to have it unfiltered ;)

Leetzgirl
25-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Can't say I'll be defending this one to the death, I can't see much of a reason to have it unfiltered ;)

It not really rude?

It like saying

"I touching up a girl"

"I was ******* a girl"

Same thing..

GommeInc
26-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Can you really see a point of having it filtered though? ;)

Is it rude? No, well, not when you can say the same thing which could be ruder. I take bum sex for example... I just read that over again and found that rude, but too late to stop! Oh well :P

nvrspk4
26-09-2008, 05:30 AM
Gomme you may have outsmarted yourself *considers filtering bum sex* :P

GommeInc
26-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Gomme you may have outsmarted yourself *considers filtering bum sex* :P
I didn't find it rude in the "Oh my God, you filthy scum bag!" sort of way... I found it rude in the "Oh dear, that made it look like I "take bum sex" sort of way :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!