PDA

View Full Version : Fight today at school

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Was well funny, me and my friends being the mature year 11's we are broke it up (:P). Well this is the story... We were sat on the benches when behind us suddenly a fight between four year eights broke out in the car park. We got up and watched, being tall we barged our way through the little people to get front row seats. Now this is where it starts. Suddenly the guy floors the other guy and starts kicking him while he's down, now two of his mates come out. So now it's three vs one, with the guy on his own down on the floor. The three guys start kicking him. Now this breaks the rules of the fights at out school, you only do even fights and you don't kick people while their down and certainly not in the head. So we barge out and go "OI YOU LITTLE *****". And the three run off. So we chase them. One guy runs straight over to a teacher in the school building, the teacher didn't believe us and let him go (:rolleyes:). The other guy ran across the road so two of my mates ran over chasing him and grabbed him, stopping him from running out infront of a bus (:rolleyes:) and drag him back to the sound as PE teacher who thinks were all l33t. And the third guy I get with my mate, I placed the rugby tackle and sent him flying into the bin. Picked up and took him to the teacher. Was rather good however we didn't get **** all apart from I received a comment saying "You shouldn't have tackled him down for health and safety reasons", I well wanted a medal.

How cool are we? Normally we would let them fight but;
a) We were bored
b) It was three vs one
c) They kicked him in the head

Like I said, how cool are we? SAVERS OF THE SCHOOL! :P

This thread has no real substance btw, just to look on at how cool me and my mates are stopping a unfair fight today. :P

drama
25-09-2008, 07:29 PM
i love year 7/8 fights because they don't know how to fight and they take everything well seriously

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah this fight was about some guy telling teachers they smoked weed. Must say the guy who got downed landed a really sweet kick while falling, right into his ********. :P

[Jay]
25-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Erm yeh good that you broke it up because it was 3v1 but running after them and taking/telling them to teachers not so cool. No one likes a snitch carefull this aint the good old days.

Emzy
25-09-2008, 07:35 PM
i love year 7/8 fights because they don't know how to fight and they take everything well seriously

lol i know its so funny. at my school if theres a fight, about 100 people will charge down the halls chanting so we all just join on xD

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:37 PM
;5134098']Erm yeh good that you broke it up because it was 3v1 but running after them and taking/telling them to teachers not so cool. No one likes a snitch carefull this aint the good old days.
Yeah we don't normally but who would touch us (:P)? It was the gobby ***** who were mouthing off to us on Friday night so ya know. :P

spareparts
25-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Ha, go you. I remember when I was in yr 7/8 with all the fights, you could tell when one was happening because suddenly everyone just ran to the same spot. I never got a decent look in though but there was a girl on girl on once with some hair pulling, as they do.

Sucks because the teachers always break them up just as you get there so you miss out on the decent stuff.

Geraint
25-09-2008, 07:38 PM
There was in my school today. Some fat kid got piled by some skinny kids. Year 7's always fight. There was earlier this week aswell. Basically, the whole school runs to where the fight is so your just barge into everyone to get the best view.

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:40 PM
It's funniest when you get a group of like... 50+ year 11 boys and run around the school acting like something is kicking off. It sends the whole school mental! :D

Wayne
You did the right thing breaking it up tbh. If I saw a fight of 3 on 1 I'd do the same as you. Nice one. :)

Paulio
Lol year 7 fights were always **** when I was at school. It was normally all mouth no action.

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Lol year 7 fights were always **** when I was at school. It was normally all mouth no action.
This one was action all right. The guy was still out cold after we got the three kids. Think he went to hospital, saw a ambulance while I was in some revision class... year 11's had a whole revision day which is why we were bored. :P

Geraint
25-09-2008, 07:45 PM

In my school, it's the other way round. Sometimes, there's 2 kids arguing with about 300 people around them, they'd fight but not with all the people. Whereas my two friends, always go to fight, stop, them start ******* each other. (not literally)

cocaine
25-09-2008, 07:46 PM
year 7s and 8s think theyre all well ard now.

they're well gobby, some obese ***** was gobbing off to me because i was standing near their football game.

he said "not being rude but can you please vacate the area" in some posh, pompous, self-righteous voice that makes you want to slap them around the face, hard.

then some year 7 that had his buttons done up on his blazer (lol) came up to my mate when their was 4 of us stood by him and pushed him, and then said "**** off" and just turned and walked away LOL

Minstrels
25-09-2008, 07:48 PM

they're well gobby, some obese ***** was gobbing off to me because i was standing near their football game.

he said "not being rude but can you please vacate the area"
:S

then some year 7 that had his buttons done up on his blazer (lol) came up to my mate when their was 4 of us stood by him and pushed him, and then said "**** off" and just turned and walked away LOL
Did you chuck something at the back of his head, tripped him up or pull him back by his bag while he was walking away? :P

Geraint
25-09-2008, 07:50 PM

he said "not being rude but can you please vacate the area" in some posh, pompous, self-righteous voice that makes you want to slap them around the face, hard.

Year 8 and Year 9 are the worst. They all think they're it now and go walking round acting all 'ard. God, I feel like hitting them but I don't want to go in the exclusion room for a day.

cocaine
25-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Did you chuck something at the back of his head, tripped him up or pull him back by his bag while he was walking away? :P

no haha i was too busy laughing.

he carries around a knife with him in his bag (he and his brother are nutters) - and he puts a padlock on his bag so no one goes through it.

he once threatened the same bloke, he was running past and said "if u want to make it through your GCSE then you should shut the **** up" haha.

drama
25-09-2008, 07:52 PM
yeah year 7's and 8's are pretty cocky, other day this guy walks into me trying to bash my shoulder or something, he was like 5"4 and i'm 6"4, i just shouted: are you joking?!?! and he legged it haha

Geraint
25-09-2008, 07:55 PM
yeah year 7's and 8's are pretty cocky, other day this guy walks into me trying to bash my shoulder or something, he was like 5"4 and i'm 6"4, i just shouted: are you joking?!?! and he legged it haha

These kids try pushing in line at dinner one day so I just shoulder barged him out of the way. It's fun seeing them all run to dinner and just blocking the pavement so they can't get passed then once they get passed, run past them.

Titch
25-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Better than my school, we may be a grammar shcool but it gets ver violent, yestarday during House Rugby Matches one of our players got in fight with person from their team so he headbutted him and knocked him out on floor.

Inseriousity.
25-09-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm glad I left school tbh.. the year below us were absolute *********. Dreading it when they come to college next year. They seriously need to grow up a bit anyway :(

J0SH
25-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Good one.

Bun
25-09-2008, 09:19 PM
should wedgie them next time, it makes them embarrased infront of their mates :P.

RareIce
25-09-2008, 11:12 PM
i loved being in year 11 top of the school, did split up some fights once between two bag heads in year 7 ha i miss it abit.

mike475
26-09-2008, 07:42 PM
lol we had a fight today, these two year 9's, was actually near our lot this time so we got front row view (y), the brother of the one in our year came over and started punching him lol. didnt last long tho.

Ashley 12344
27-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Then when you reach college its all about weed. Mine is anyway.

e5
27-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Nah dats gd cuz u dont watch uneven fites is pathetic
i wudda bin like wot u doin
but its cool breakin up fites cuz u luk ded cool lolz
but yh u follow da rulez well ;)

Alan_Carr
27-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Nah dats gd cuz u dont watch uneven fites is pathetic
i wudda bin like wot u doin
but its cool breakin up fites cuz u luk ded cool lolz
but yh u follow da rulez well ;)

In proper english grammar pls?
You aren't on Habbo at this time.

Sentrax
27-09-2008, 07:39 PM
lol
well done

"When there is no justice, there is MINSTRELS!"
hah

I got into a fight on the bus home on Friday, I'm in sixth form though so I couldn't hit the lad back or else I'll get kicked out. =[

27-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Lol theres fights at my school every week. Its funny. We fight fair fights though, unless somebodys getting jumped its almost alwasy even.

We have one of the worst schools probably in the state as far as fights goes. lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!