PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Bachelor Pad Alt - took three days

CursedHeart
30-06-2005, 01:22 PM
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3531/thebachelorpad1fl.png

This a public room I made for me and my three best mates.

Kekea
30-06-2005, 01:26 PM
~Thats cool, but the furniture doesnt go together. Like the cafe ole table? With the Hallway furniture?

~The stove and the fride, are kinda wonky

~Did the yuka plants get infested?

~Basicly you just took stuff from the already existing Public rooms and placed them here. And made some other furniture..

~Oh yeah and there should be shadows underneath the furniture, to make it look like its atually on the ground.

You may think I'm mean, but I always tell the truth. Overall 6/10

Revis
30-06-2005, 02:14 PM
It looks awesome, except for the errors pointed out by Kekea. The oven and fridge are huge compared to the ickle habbos though.

CursedHeart
30-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I appreciate all your constructive criticism except this bit

~Basicly you just took stuff from the already existing Public rooms and placed them here. And made some other furniture..

Moving already exsisting furniture and making new furniture.. i thought thats what an alt WAS?

Or is that just me ?

=Jen=
30-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Nice job, I actually think thats a good range of furni mix. ;) The only thing bad is the cooker?? (In USA we call it stove) and the fridge. 8/10

CursedHeart
30-06-2005, 04:03 PM
thanks jen. =) The fridge is too thick but by the time it was done enough to realise it had already gone too far to salvage the bits of cooker and wallpaper that had been gone over. Never mind, you live and learn ^_^

Steven
30-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Thats fabulous!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!