PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] *** is going on habbo.

JamesEboy
26-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Few years ago when i 1st joined habbo it was atchully good.... Habbox was a good website to use for RARE prices n super rares. Now all they seem to do is raise the prices to suit there needs. You need to hire staff that are wanting to HELP people on habbo not ripping them of. I kno the aim of the game is to get rich and be the best at it and have the best on the game. Throne values are 63 HC... So if some1 wants to buy this they have to go out and buy 900 Credits what will cost 60 pounds in UK cash. These where FREE from IONE in 2002! Im not saying they should be free. Just not 63hcs. Maybe you should have a look around the hotel, and rethink your ways. I enjoy playing this game good it gives u something to do dueing them rainy days, Can teach u the ways of life n how people are in the world. Habbox should maybe talk to people who arnt so popular on habbo and get there views... Shouldnt be if you dont own 10 Thrones or more then your not worth knowing!

Nereo
26-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Shouldnt be if you dont own 10 Thrones or more then your not worth knowing!

I am not going to comment on the other bits because I dont know if Habbox differ values to suit their needs but I know that the bit I have quoted is something I certainly agree with (in some cases) :)

e5
26-09-2008, 04:27 PM
The street value price is 63 hcs. People pay that price. I've seen them go for 65, it's not Habbox who choose the prices, it's us, who sell the items, they just record what we see and update the site appropriately.

AMERlCA...
26-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Rares Vaule reporters only report the vaules they seen get traded

Hazza
26-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I don't see why you think we would change values for the sake of it? If I had my way, thrones would be 10/20HC not 60+.

Its not us (the RVRs) that make the prices, its you the buyers.

Monopoly
26-09-2008, 04:35 PM
It's the values that people trade for that are used, not what the Rare Value Reporters want them to be. :)
If the service was corrupted noone would use it.

Ohirian
26-09-2008, 05:22 PM
It has nothing to do with the RVR department being 'corrupt'.
RVR just record what people have traded.
Also, people don't have to use habbox it's just a guide and judging by it's popularity, a pretty decent one.

Fehm
26-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Habbox have a dedicated team of Rare Values reporters, trade experts and Head rare values reporters with a rare values manager that works extremely hard. They have a heavy resonsibility on their shoulders and in that Rare Values Reporters only section, there's not one post without something to do with the rare values in. with over 15 people out in the hotel and reporting values, its not an easy job but they do it to extremely satisfactory levels. Although alot of people disagree with Habbox, they have become the most trusted Habbo Fansite on the internet, and have a great future ahead of them with rare values. As for your comments they're completely inappropriate and if you disagree with them, you should contact -Danube- or other rare values reporters.

LouisCollins
26-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Thrones used to be 20HC, When i first joint habbo,

Immenseman
26-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm not even a Rare Values Reporter and know for a fact their values aren't corrupt, not that I'm biased :P. If it's because you can't afford a throne then yeah it'll be annoying but you now have a goal to aim for. These are genuine values for the throne, time to get saving.

AgnesIO
26-09-2008, 06:02 PM
james:

YOU HAVE 1 ******* POST, AND THE FIRST POST YOU DO IS ACCUSING HABBOX OF FIXING?

We will NOT get along,.

Perhaps YOU should look in trade city at the prices people sell thrones for.

This being your 1st post, is not a way to get any sort of reputation.

You have no idea, how hard the RVR's work.

Being a ex-RVR and a furute one (11th October) I know they do NOT fix vlaues.

And only the manager and Assitant can edit values.

Wobegong
26-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Thrones used to be 20HC, When i first joint habbo,

Yeah i do ahve to say good god, The prices have sored! I remeber them being about that price when i used to be on Habbo a lot then didnt logg in for years got an email off them and thought why not see what its like and christ how its gone from 20 to 63 HC i would love to know when that happened. Must be the Habbo economy...

ElliottThompson
26-09-2008, 06:53 PM
yh but come on, they see 10 people trade a throne at 63 hcs and so they put the price up to 63 hc. Now theres going to be 1000's of sales at 63 hcs each. So habbox is happy letting 10 peoples trades affact the whole of habbo and how they trade. Thats just silly. People would have been happy to trade thrones at 20 hcs or 40 hcs each before the change. If it didnt go up or down no-one would have complained. Yet some people feel the need to dabble XD

AgnesIO
26-09-2008, 07:14 PM
yh but come on, they see 10 people trade a throne at 63 hcs and so they put the price up to 63 hc. Now theres going to be 1000's of sales at 63 hcs each. So habbox is happy letting 10 peoples trades affact the whole of habbo and how they trade. Thats just silly. People would have been happy to trade thrones at 20 hcs or 40 hcs each before the change. If it didnt go up or down no-one would have complained. Yet some people feel the need to dabble XD

PLEASE leave the forum.

Since when have you been a RVR.

RVR's post around 20 reports a day, and the throne would not rise over 20 reports. It would rise by 30hc after around 500 reports of it GRADUALLY rising.

Leetzgirl
26-09-2008, 07:32 PM
PLEASE leave the forum.

Since when have you been a RVR.

RVR's post around 20 reports a day, and the throne would not rise over 20 reports. It would rise by 30hc after around 500 reports of it GRADUALLY rising.

Why dont you leave the forum instead? :rolleyes:

AgnesIO
26-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Why dont you leave the forum instead? :rolleyes:

Im not the one accusing habbox of fixing values :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!