PDA

View Full Version : Just Got back from a Apple job Session

Leetzgirl
26-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Some of you might remember that I said I got a interview with apple for a job. Well I went and to be honest I was freaking disgusted... I am a mac user, I love mac BUTTT I dont praise mac and dream of Steve Jobs rubbing my stomach and oiling my body up like some of these apple fanboys.

I was at this job session they talked about mac and stuff...I mean people were sucking the ***, literally... saying **** like "I love mac, if anyone used anything else he is mentally ~Censored~" ....then you had people like almost fainting since they were so hyped to talk about mac. I was there like WOW seriously?

It felt like a cult meeting, I was just waiting for some dude to walk into the room with a black robe on and a apple symbol on his back and hand out the jesus juice. Like I said I use MAC, I have a iMac and Macbook Pro, but I dont hate Windows (XP that is http://img4.warez-bb.org/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) I use WIndows as well, and I think both OS's have something really great to contribute, I would not say MAC is beyond every PC ever made, but to me its a choice and I choose apple over PC, but that doesn't mean I am a fanboy and I will only buy apple products.

If Microsoft makes a ZUne mp3 that is way better then the iPod then I will buy it, I just dont buy apple stuff since I love it so much. I mean these people at this session were praising apple so much, I felt like someone is going to start crying from all the joy and romance in the room. Everyone said like the stupidest crap when they introduced themselves like "I am a Mac user, because I hate how windows runs and I love MAC" or "Hi I am a mac user since mac lets you do so much more then windows like make pictures... <FAIL!

I said "Hi, My name is Adnan, I been using mac for 2 years, I own 2 macs...I prefer the MAC OS over Windows for several reasons, thats why I choose Mac. I was a Windows user before, and I still am because I use bootcamp"

SOme people were like looking at me and shacking their head when I mentioned that I use windows. Its as if I said something disgusting, it just made me feel sick being at this session. Thats why I hate most mac users since they get a freakin mac so they can be COOL and modern. Then you have noobs saying crap like "I use mac since I like to paint and look at photos" I just felt like throwing a brick at them, if you got a mac to paint and look at photos....kill urself RIGHT now..... since u waisted like 1250 bucks for no reason on a macbook while u could of gotten a dell for like 650 and do the same thing.I dunno what to say about that lmao!

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=1639982

GommeInc
26-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Probably should of blown the room up :/ Or give them a number for a local mental health clinic...

Jordy
26-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Probably should of blown the room up :/ Or give them a number for a local mental health clinic...It would be good if someone brought Linux up, they'd of probably just been an awkward silence.

Flisker
26-09-2008, 10:53 PM
It would be good if someone brought Linux up, they'd of probably just been an awkward silence.
haha yea If i was there I would say, Hi my name is Chris, Ive never used a mac before Im a strong windows user and I have a linux laptop as well. I find macs overpriced and they have only got the looks. but who needs a desktop or laptop with looks when with desktops it goes udner your desk and you ardly see the damn thing.

I would rage out at them xD

Hayd93
27-09-2008, 07:27 AM
haha yea If i was there I would say, Hi my name is Chris, Ive never used a mac before Im a strong windows user and I have a linux laptop as well. I find macs overpriced and they have only got the looks. but who needs a desktop or laptop with looks when with desktops it goes udner your desk and you ardly see the damn thing.

I would rage out at them xD
Ye i can see your point there they are pretty pricy. But its what you can run on there that does it for me. Final cut HD nothing on windows that i have used has ever compared to that. Also protools on the mac is that nso mutch better.

Also have a look arround macrumors. Not many mac users keep there mac under there desk.

Tomm
27-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Just install Mac OS on your PC.. problem solved.

Ye i can see your point there they are pretty pricy. But its what you can run on there that does it for me. Final cut HD nothing on windows that i have used has ever compared to that. Also protools on the mac is that nso mutch better.

Also have a look arround macrumors. Not many mac users keep there mac under there desk.

Hayd93
27-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Just install Mac OS on your PC.. problem solved.
Na i prefeer the real thing. If you gonna do it do it properly instead of having to "hack it" to work on pc.

Hiro
27-09-2008, 01:03 PM
LOL. I don't really have any preference over which OS I use, as long as it gets me from A to B, then its okay. That's why I hate fanboys too.

Agnostic Bear
27-09-2008, 01:19 PM

Have you ever used Sony Vegas? or Adobe Premier?

Excellent2
27-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Have you ever used Sony Vegas? or Adobe Premier?I have to agree even from being a mac user Sony Vegas pwns Final Cut, hands down.

The Professor
27-09-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL. I don't really have any preference over which OS I use, as long as it gets me from A to B, then its okay. That's why I hate fanboys too.

Im with this good looking guy ;) XP does everything I've ever needed it to do and I can make it look like a Mac if I REALLLYYYYY want to so I don't see a reason to pay for the name and for the incompatability with the plethora of games which I own. The aesthetics and Hayd's video editing argument are the only two real ones I've heard for Macs and if the opinions of the above are anything to go by both can be recreated on windows anyway.

Hayd93
27-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Have you ever used Sony Vegas? or Adobe Premier?
Yes both infact. prem pro is the best that you can get on pc imo and i have to admit it aint awful pretty good accually.

I have to agree even from being a mac user Sony Vegas pwns Final Cut, hands down.
Well in my opinion final cut studio is alot better than vagas. But as said we all have personal preferance.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!