PDA

View Full Version : Just need a few tips.....

Swinkid
27-09-2008, 03:07 PM
To make a long story short, I like this girl, i told her i loved her, and she got embarest and smiles / giggles and goes red every time she Looks at me - I want to ask her out, and she goes to my horse riding school.

what shall i say to her - and when? In lesson or somehow come up with a way like: "can you come to my horses' stable after the lesson - i want to give you something" then tell her like how i feel and if she would like to go somewhere together?

I love her more than any other girl i have gone out with and posted about here. And i really want to go out with her.

All help appreciated - swinkid. :)

1xBabyCakesx1
27-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Your idea of asking her to your horses stable after class is a good idea

Maybe with a box of choccys Ect.

And tell her you wanna go out some time

27-09-2008, 04:53 PM
i like your idea and have a present for her like above said.

Stephen08
27-09-2008, 05:06 PM
LMAO what a line

"can you come to my horses' stable after the lesson - i want to give you something"

Sounds a bit :eusa_whis:eusa_whis

NayFUN
27-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Just ask.
Only advice you need.

camera
27-09-2008, 05:24 PM
LMAO what a line

"can you come to my horses' stable after the lesson - i want to give you something"

yeah thats what i thought too :S

Swinkid
27-09-2008, 05:40 PM
It was a example - i wasn't going to put it like that.

Stephen08
27-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh kay but never say anything like that to a girl you might get her hopes up :eusa_wall

Swinkid
27-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh kay but never say anything like that to a girl you might get her hopes up :eusa_wall

Lol - If she wants it, ill give it. :P

user130523
28-09-2008, 04:39 PM
To make a long story short, I like this girl, i told her i loved her, and she got embarest and smiles / giggles and goes red every time she Looks at me - I want to ask her out, and she goes to my horse riding school.

what shall i say to her - and when? In lesson or somehow come up with a way like: "can you come to my horses' stable after the lesson - i want to give you something" then tell her like how i feel and if she would like to go somewhere together?

I love her more than any other girl i have gone out with and posted about here. And i really want to go out with her.

All help appreciated - swinkid. :)

Hmm alright idea but it sounds a lil bit like your asking her for sex.. dunno if just me but sounds like it

Well hey goodluck and hope it works out :]

Thanks,
Jack

Swinkid
29-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Hmm alright idea but it sounds a lil bit like your asking her for sex.. dunno if just me but sounds like it

Well hey goodluck and hope it works out :]

Thanks,
Jack

As said - i want somit to say along those lines - not exactly those words.

Any ideas?

Thanks jack for the good luck. Much appreciated. :)

Swinkid.

kk.
29-09-2008, 03:53 PM
how about 'oh hey, do you wanna hang out together sometime outside of class?' maybe saturday we could go town?

Leetzgirl
29-09-2008, 04:19 PM
LMAO what a line

I lol'd.

and, dont do it during horse lesson lol. Just have days out with her and when you know it right, you would tell her lol

Swinkid
29-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I lol'd.

and, dont do it during horse lesson lol. Just have days out with her and when you know it right, you would tell her lol

Yeh - was going to do somit like that ;)

user130523
29-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Maybe after class ask her if she wants to hang out? Like ask her to go up town and if it all goes well/getting along good then go for it and ask her out :] If you ask her to go up again couple of weeks later and ask her then or at end of horse lesson :P

Thanks,
Jack

P.S. Don't **** if bad advice.. My first time doing this LOL

Swinkid
29-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Maybe after class ask her if she wants to hang out? Like ask her to go up town and if it all goes well/getting along good then go for it and ask her out :] If you ask her to go up again couple of weeks later and ask her then or at end of horse lesson :P

Thanks,
Jack

P.S. Don't **** if bad advice.. My first time doing this LOL
Thanks - again.

Although, i know what im going to say to her now...

First off, during or before the lesson i will ask her if i can talk to her alone after the lesson.

When i talk to her later on - i will have a small convoation with her, asking how she is and wahts shes been doing and what not . :)

Then i will say:

I like you more than a friend, Possibly could we try a relationship?

Anyways, does that seem alright?

Supersam
29-09-2008, 08:13 PM
You just have to jump head first into the deep end. If you sink you sink, if you swim you swim.

The only way it will happen is if you do it and I see nothing wrong with your "plan".

Swinkid
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
I wanted to ask her today - sadly nerves got the better of me.

Next time i see her im going to write her a poem, this is what i got so far.

Petals red as a rose
And a heart that is froze.
I only want to say Love
It's from heaven above

I think about you all the time i want to scream
cause you are always in my dreams
You are an angel with powers
You smell like the best flowers.

Together we should be.
So will you go out with me?

BuaxDesigns
07-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Your idea of asking her to your horses stable after class is a good idea

Maybe with a box of choccys Ect.

And tell her you wanna go out some time
That's the best idea really. Don't get cheap choclates either. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!