PDA

View Full Version : MOYES OUT

EverSteve
27-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Firstly before people have a go, i do know what hes done to the club, hes transfered it into a relegation side to a uefa cup fighting side

However the last few games, have proved that we are going COMPLETELY backwords.

Today we played 4 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 1 Attacker, against a Liverpool team who aint ****ing Derby County. Now *** as soon i saw the lineup i knew draw or loss, then 2-0 down he decides o well were 2-0 down, were down and out might as well bring on Louis Saha, WELL ****ING DONE FOR THAT YOU STUPID ****.

He has dwivered in the transfer market, made ****ing a mockery out of Everton, lieing about funds, maybe to help Kenrights back, but its not helped matters.

He's not signed a new contract, he obviously wants to know if Everton will get knocked out of the Uefa or Not.

if we do get knocked out of the Uefa
I honestly want him ****ing out, hes been a useless ***** who's been taking the **** since the start of pre season

Scouse
27-09-2008, 06:05 PM
i doubt everton will stay in the uefa. and yeah, maybe its time for everton to have a new manager :)

sock
27-09-2008, 06:29 PM
moyes is a good manager in my opinion, the tactics were just wrong today for you i think even though i'm a city fan. you can't expect miracles from an everton side.

Alan_Carr
27-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Results are all that matters, if he ent gettin 'em, he's out.
Simple

OmgitsAmanda
27-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Even with Moyes gone, Everton will still be crap. Just one of those things.

Excellent2
27-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Even with Moyes gone, Everton will still be crap. Just one of those things.LOL hear hear :)!

Funya Chin
27-09-2008, 11:31 PM
So let me put this into perspective;

You want Moyes' head because his team lost to the most successful team in the English footballing history? He's got Everton into the UEFA numerous times, challenging on the 'big 4' and more important than that, he's kept his feet firmly on the ground and all in all - he's a great manager.

Rovers lost our 4th game on the trot today - I'm not calling for the manager's head because he's our manager and whilst he comes under that, he has my support. However, his tactics have been wrong and his faith in the players that took us up from League One is wrong, however, I stick by him and so should you.

You lost 1 game against a massive team and you call for his head. You sir, are the meaning of a **** fan. Infact, you should be ashamed to even see yourself as a fan.

Pyroka
27-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Even with Moyes gone, Everton will still be crap. Just one of those things.

Oh, and Liverpool are doing fantastic lol. Liverpool aren't the team they used to be imo, they're not part of the 'top 4' in my books. Yeah I'm an Evertonian, it was an alright match today but come on, Liverpool aren't fab.

I wouldn't want Moyes out, he's risen the team from the depths of the table and I think we're going to go further up since he's a great manager. I was reading about how he bought Cahill for like 3 million, and now he's worth 17 million. How is that not good management? Even Sir Alex Ferguson would admire that. I wouldn't say Rafa Benitez, because he IS a bad manager.

Who rotates their team anyway? Oh yes, Benitez.

Funya Chin
27-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Oh, and Liverpool are doing fantastic lol. Liverpool aren't the team they used to be imo, they're not part of the 'top 4' in my books. Yeah I'm an Evertonian, it was an alright match today but come on, Liverpool aren't fab.

I wouldn't want Moyes out, he's risen the team from the depths of the table and I think we're going to go further up since he's a great manager. I was reading about how he bought Cahill for like 3 million, and now he's worth 17 million. How is that not good management? Even Sir Alex Ferguson would admire that. I wouldn't say Rafa Benitez, because he IS a bad manager.

How can you opinionate facts?

They finish in the top four, they're top 4....

Scouse
27-09-2008, 11:39 PM

yes we are, we havent lost a game yet? :S

Pyroka
27-09-2008, 11:43 PM
yes we are, we havent lost a game yet? :S

LOL Seriously? I don't keep track on Liverpools matches too much but I'm sure they lost one or two. I stand corrected! I still don't think Benitez is a good manager, I think Moyes is a better manager than he will ever be and that Liverpool won't do any better than what they did last season.

If anything they'll do worse with superpowers like Man City roaming about now. I can't wait for the transfer window to open, Torres I think will go from liverpool to Man City. That's my bet, and then we'll see how Liverpool hold.

OmgitsAmanda
27-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Liverpool are doing a right side better than Everton at the moment. We mightn't be the team we used to be, but let's face it, we can still win cups. Then again that's all just my opinion

Scouse
27-09-2008, 11:50 PM
LOL Seriously? I don't keep track on Liverpools matches too much but I'm sure they lost one or two. I stand corrected! I still don't think Benitez is a good manager, I think Moyes is a better manager than he will ever be and that Liverpool won't do any better than what they did last season.

If anything they'll do worse with superpowers like Man City roaming about now. I can't wait for the transfer window to open, Torres I think will go from liverpool to Man City. That's my bet, and then we'll see how Liverpool hold.

this is the best start of the season liverpool have had, were second and only because chelsea have scored more goals..

and torres would never leave liverpool to go to man city and i can guarantee that. also moyes is no were near as good as rafa, if he was im sure he would be at a much bigger club. he hasnt even brought a trophy back to goodison yet, how long has it been since everton won a cup now? 13 years, thats rather poor. rafa has got us in the champions league final twice, won it once, won the super cup, won the fa cup & the community shield.

Andys
27-09-2008, 11:55 PM
this is the best start of the season liverpool have had, were second and only because chelsea have scored more goals..

and torres would never leave liverpool to go to man city and i can guarantee that. also moyes is no were near as good as rafa, if he was im sure he would be at a much bigger club. he hasnt even brought a trophy back to goodison yet, how long has it been since everton won a cup now? 13 years, thats rather poor. rafa has got us in the champions league final twice, won it once, won the super cup, won the fa cup & the community shield.
why wouldn't he?
i mean in a couple of year if the moneys there of course he'll go!

Scouse
28-09-2008, 12:01 AM
why wouldn't he?
i mean in a couple of year if the moneys there of course he'll go!

i seriously doubt it, he supported liverpool and now he plays for us, he even had an armband saying you'll never walk alone while he played for atletico madrid, thats where we got our song from for him so why would he want to leave if hes at the club he supports? and the fans love him.

Cixso
28-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Firstly before people have a go, i do know what hes done to the club, hes transfered it into a relegation side to a uefa cup fighting side

However the last few games, have proved that we are going COMPLETELY backwords.

Today we played 4 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 1 Attacker, against a Liverpool team who aint ****ing Derby County. Now *** as soon i saw the lineup i knew draw or loss, then 2-0 down he decides o well were 2-0 down, were down and out might as well bring on Louis Saha, WELL ****ING DONE FOR THAT YOU STUPID ****.

He has dwivered in the transfer market, made ****ing a mockery out of Everton, lieing about funds, maybe to help Kenrights back, but its not helped matters.

He's not signed a new contract, he obviously wants to know if Everton will get knocked out of the Uefa or Not.

if we do get knocked out of the Uefa
I honestly want him ****ing out, hes been a useless ***** who's been taking the **** since the start of pre season

Bloody hell, you finished 5th last season and where only 5 games in and you want him sacked if you go out the uefa cup?!

Where's your passion in SUPPORTING the team? All the things he has done for you guys and you want him fired because of a few bad runs.

Do you see man u fans going OMG SIR ALEX ******* QUIT U GOT US KNOCKED OUT DA CHAMP CUP N DA FA!! OMGZZZZZ U SHUD QUIT ALEZ FURGUSON.

No.

Tristan
28-09-2008, 10:01 AM
glori huntzorz.

Funya Chin
28-09-2008, 11:00 AM
glori huntzorz.
By supporting Everton? Don't make me om nom lol.

Geraint
28-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Arsene Wenger out.

Lost to Hull.

Tristan
28-09-2008, 11:57 AM
By supporting Everton? Don't make me om nom lol.

You give it to all the other supporters, so why not this one?
It's exactly the same except with a less prestigious club. Do really well last season so it's all well and good, not doing as well in just the few opening games and it's off with his head.

Loqo
28-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Great day yesterday, Torres is great! Everton are terrible lately and I think they will need more then just a new manager.

flyingbrick
28-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm a Preston North End fan and so I think you're a prat.

David Moyes, for me, is one of the best managers in the world, never mind England. He got us promoted to division one and then took us to Cardiff the season after - playoff final for the premiership. We lost to Bolton.

We were terrible before they gave him the job and he got us playing football straight away.

He's one of the most tatically astute motivators in football - he's done an awesome job at Everton.

If all the Everton fans think like you do then he should probably leave, apparently you don't deserve him.

Stop being such an idiot.

Smiddy
28-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Could be worse, you could support Newcastle. Or Leeds, or Leicester, or Bradford.

As you can see, I'm firmly expecting Newcastle to be the next Prem > league 2 team :8

Smiddy
28-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Could be worse, you could support Newcastle. Or Leeds, or Leicester, or Bradford.

As you can see, I'm firmly expecting Newcastle to be the next Prem > league 1 team :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!