PDA

View Full Version : Cat Died Horrific Death

Mint
27-09-2008, 08:02 PM
My Auntie went on holiday for 2 weeks and left her next door neighbours to feed her cat, when she got back there was food in the bowl and she couldn't find her when she was shouting for it. It had climbed up a tree and gotten it's collar stuck on a branch and basically was hung to death. If it would of died a normal death then I wouldn't of thought to much of it but a cat being hung? So sad! :(

Fehm
27-09-2008, 08:35 PM
My Auntie went on holiday for 2 weeks and left her next door neighbours to feed her cat, when she got back there was food in the bowl and she couldn't find her when she was shouting for it. It had climbed up a tree and gotten it's collar stuck on a branch and basically was hung to death. If it would of died a normal death then I wouldn't of thought to much of it but a cat being hung? So sad! :(

Aww thats horrible! Poor kittyyy

=[

Wayne
27-09-2008, 08:37 PM
That must've been a horrible sight. :(

Excellent2
27-09-2008, 08:57 PM
So wait, you're upset about it happening then you come on here and broadcast it with detail? :S

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

GommeInc
27-09-2008, 09:15 PM
That's really common with cats lately :S COuld of been worse, my neighbours cat was hung and let's just say it also cut it's neck a little...

Excellent2
27-09-2008, 11:05 PM
That's really common with cats lately :S COuld of been worse, my neighbours cat was hung and let's just say it also cut it's neck a little...Are they from that suicide town in wales?

tdi
28-09-2008, 12:16 AM
sad :( you should have used a safety collar.

J0SH
28-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Sad :( This is why from day one I've never gave my cat a collar as they're practically house pets and they hate them.

Hiro
28-09-2008, 02:08 AM
That's why you don't put collers on cats.
Even though my cat has one, she never goes up trees.

BlueTackle
28-09-2008, 06:50 AM
i laughed on the fact a cat got hung,

but i feel really bad about it..

Its a poor cat. :(

you should give cats collers though!

Mint
28-09-2008, 10:02 AM
So wait, you're upset about it happening then you come on here and broadcast it with detail? :S
I'm not 'upset' like crying or anything but the thought of a cat being hung is whats sad. I find you really annoying, always posting negative things. :rolleyes:

Moh
28-09-2008, 11:13 AM
The good thing is, I don't think been hung is a painful death.

But yea, its not the way you would want your cat to go :(

e5
28-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Are they from that suicide town in wales?
That wasn't remotely funny.

Sad to see the cat die! Such a bad way aswell.

Excellent2
28-09-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm not 'upset' like crying or anything but the thought of a cat being hung is whats sad. I find you really annoying, always posting negative things. :rolleyes:Get over it, whoever put the collar on and let the cat out basically signed it's admission sheet to hell.

Moh
28-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Get over it, whoever put the collar on and let the cat out basically signed it's admission sheet to hell.
Its irresponsible not to put a collar on your pet.

If the pet ever gets lost, how are people suppose to trace the owners?

Stephen08
28-09-2008, 01:52 PM

Hold your breath and imagine not being able to breath like you automatically do when you hold your breath

Casual
28-09-2008, 02:08 PM

You can have chips put in their ear for vets to check. Happened to the owner of a cat where me n my dad were working she took it to the vet cause it was ill n it had a chip in its ear ;o

But unlucky :(

GommeInc
28-09-2008, 03:56 PM
In some households, a collar is the only way to determine what cat is which and it can be used to identify cats out and about, unless you really want to pay for a chip scanner.

Hayd93
28-09-2008, 04:17 PM

Microchip.

When we got my cat the RSPCA said for this very reason nver put collors on cats.

BlueTackle
29-09-2008, 05:24 PM
som1 -repped me for my post :S

any1 it is rather sad,

but, the cat should of been a bit more looked after.

Excellent2
29-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Chip the bloody cat then, if you have a cat that goes out and climbs around cough up some money for it?

Jord
30-09-2008, 12:23 AM

Hes telling us what happend and that hes sad..

J0SH
30-09-2008, 02:55 AM
You can have chips put in their ear for vets to check. Happened to the owner of a cat where me n my dad were working she took it to the vet cause it was ill n it had a chip in its ear ;o

But unlucky :(

Haha, I don't think it goes in their ears that would cause them to go deaf, all my cats are chipped and it's in their scruff of their neck where you can pick them up by when they were kittens.

Swinkid
30-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Poor cat :( How old was it? What did it look like?

Mint
30-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Get over it, whoever put the collar on and let the cat out basically signed it's admission sheet to hell.

How are you killing your cat by letting it out with a collar on? Nearly everyones cat will have a collar on and they let it out, are you saying there's something wrong with that? Because there isn't. Although there is something wrong with you and a good smack would probally sort it out.

Excellent2
30-09-2008, 05:16 PM
How are you killing your cat by letting it out with a collar on? Nearly everyones cat will have a collar on and they let it out, are you saying there's something wrong with that? Because there isn't. Although there is something wrong with you and a good smack would probally sort it out.Because cats climb trees you absolute moron. Get it chipped if you're worried about losing the bloody thing.

*REMOVED*

bean.
30-09-2008, 05:34 PM
emo cat.

Loqo
30-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Sad man, sorry to hear.

Aarcn
30-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Because cats climb trees you absolute moron. Get it chipped if you're worried about losing the bloody thing.

*REMOVED*

Leave him alone you **** head

SUPERhanna.
30-09-2008, 06:10 PM
thats so bad, i think i might go and take the collar off my cat..

Aarcn
30-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Dogs shouldn't have them either? If your it for a walk then they should yes

SUPERhanna.
30-09-2008, 06:14 PM
dogs dont climb trees though lol?

Excellent2
30-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Leave him alone you **** headCalm down kiddy! might strain something!

thats so bad, i think i might go and take the collar off my cat..Thats sensible of you to be honest, you can easily get it micro-chipped which I think is a better option so you won't lose it really! Collars have their uses if the cats go missing but this thread has just proved they have their missuses too!

Dogs shouldn't have them either? If your it for a walk then they should yesUnless you're getting a dog mixed with a cat you must be on some sort of illegal substance yes? A dog doesn't climb trees :$

dogs dont climb trees though lol?True dat'

Jord
01-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Because cats climb trees you absolute moron. Get it chipped if you're worried about losing the bloody thing.

*REMOVED*

Just get out his thread?

Bun
01-10-2008, 07:13 AM
bibi putty cat

Xarea
01-10-2008, 07:19 AM
http://www.roflmachine.com/fun/blackup.jpg

Excellent2
01-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Just get out his thread?Just no?

Mint
01-10-2008, 03:43 PM

Yeh there's plenty more painfull deaths than being hung that I can think of!

Hold your breath and imagine not being able to breath like you automatically do when you hold your breath
Not being able to breathe doesn't last that long, few seconds maybe? Then you will just feel like you have fainted I think.

som1 -repped me for my post :S

any1 it is rather sad,

but, the cat should of been a bit more looked after.
"Omg the cat is climbing up the tree, go get it!" That's just what cat's do and on very rare occasions there collar can get stuck on something but chances are that they would be able to grab onto something and get there self out of it, guess this time it was just meant to be. :(

Poor cat :( How old was it? What did it look like?
My Auntie had rescued it from the RSPCA and only had it 6 weeks, must of been a young adult.

*REMOVED*

Ain't you obsessed with chips? Why don't you try writing to ITV asking for an advert about the danger of collars. Get a life. :rolleyes:

Dogs shouldn't have them either? If your it for a walk then they should yes
Depends what type of dog it is, my Doberman needs a collar because when it get's out of control we have to grab it and hold on really hard to resist it.

Just no?
I'm sure most of the posters in this thread would like you to leave rather than him.

dobbin
01-10-2008, 04:54 PM
That not evan funny.

ColourBands
05-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Aww :S thats well sad, i've had quite a few cats so had to expierience alot of deaths usually to being run over because i live on a corner and it's horrible i remember writing out missing leaflets for one before school and when my mate got to my house she said she saw a dead cat on the way and im sure you can guess the rest.

Another one of my cats when it first got it's collar got it caught round its mouth and was choking and bleeding it was horrible, i was running around for a pair of scissors like a pysco aha but i found them thank god poor buddy,

Sorry, i always write essays :rolleyes:

mandy1231
12-10-2008, 02:34 AM
well my friends cat was attack by these 2 dogs while ouside usin da restroom. da dog came and started attcking and my friend triedto saveit but her mom and dad kept her back and said she isn't goin to make it and no dis isn't a funny story so all of dat r laughin it can happened 2 1 of your pets

Misawa
12-10-2008, 03:39 AM
Sorry, come again?

Ajthedragon
12-10-2008, 06:56 AM
My cat got run-over. My other got poisoned. I'd rather have mine up a tree Tbh. When we picked the one that had been run-over all his organ fell to the bottom of him and it wasnt nice. :(

Jord
12-10-2008, 07:13 AM
well my friends cat was attack by these 2 dogs while ouside usin da restroom. da dog came and started attcking and my friend triedto saveit but her mom and dad kept her back and said she isn't goin to make it and no dis isn't a funny story so all of dat r laughin it can happened 2 1 of your pets

I Cant understand?

lPinoy
12-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I think shes saying

'My friends cat was attacked by two dogs while outside using the restroom. The dog came out and started attacking the cat and my friend tried to save it but her mum and dad kept her back. She said 'she isnt going to make it'. No, this isn't a funny story so all of you that are laughing, it can happen to one of your pets!'

Er, sorry to hear that by the way.

You
12-10-2008, 12:07 PM
That not evan funny.
Made me laugh!

Tbh.
14-10-2008, 07:16 PM

i am deeply upset that you beat me to a welsh joke.. =[

PigsNose
15-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry about the cat, that is such a sad death.

We have colours on our cats, but it's for them to use our cat flap (because other cats always come in and eat their food etc.). One of our cats doesn't climb trees (three legs..) although my other one does, so now I'm a little worried :3.

angel329
15-10-2008, 05:32 PM
awww
poor soul :(
RIP x

Mathew
16-10-2008, 08:30 PM
My Cat used to wear a collar up until a few months ago.

A few months ago, he somehow got a large abscess on his neck. Probably by a dog biting him there. It bulged, and he was scratching at the area so we took a look. We took him to the vets, they took his collar off so that it could cool down and expand to it's fullest. The collar has stayed off ever since. I think he looks nicer with it off any-who. :)

So sorry to hear about the loss of her cat. I would simply burst out in complete tears for weeks if I saw my cat hung from a tree by his collar. When you've grown up with a cat since you were born, you get attatched. This story has made me think twice about what we used to do, putting a collar on him with information. Thank you for posting with the advice, whether you meant to give it or not.

As it was being discussed earlier, mircochips are the latest for your pets. They are put in the back of the animals neck as that is the place they do not feel pain. (This is usually the place mothers pick them up with their teeth when young).

Again, thank you, and sorry again.
Matt.

clueless
17-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Thats so sad :[ and the person above, thats what happened to my old cat daisy, she scratched her neck from trying to get it up and it all swell up
so we took it off!

partie2
17-10-2008, 08:32 PM

LMAO! but yeah RIP sad story :eusa_booh

Hevvs
19-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Aww :(

Poor Cat </3

Blauw
19-10-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't understand why people are finding this funny, how would you like it if you were hung to death for no reason?

Freeza101
19-10-2008, 03:41 PM
R.I.P sexy Kitten.
No RIP seriously

Muppet
19-10-2008, 05:29 PM
That's sad. R.I.P Kitty.

At least it wasn't done on purpose.

Anflex
19-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Ahh thats really sad :( I have 3 cats and can't imagine how awful it must be to lose one like that. I think you can get collars that automatically losen up (my buttons babe uh huh) if the cat does get it caught :( Obviosly no good for your poor aunties cat though. Poor thing.

Blauw
20-10-2008, 06:49 AM
Yeh collars that losen up, thats a good idea, i think you can get them. :eusa_clap

Sulai
20-10-2008, 05:35 PM
thats bad..... although i've seen worse:

black cat,

barbed wire

chubby, saggy skin

.... i think everyone gets the picture..

DjSoHappyLike
20-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Don't give collars to cats, sad about his death though.

CJW93
21-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I might take the collars off my cats now actually,
Sad story

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!