PDA

View Full Version : New phone

Hiro
29-09-2008, 12:34 PM
*Don't move - started thread here as more users use Discuss Anything*

Yeah, so I can upgrade my phone with Vodafone, I can have anything up to around £350, I think the guy said. I'm not sure which is the best phone out or anything.
So help me out ;D
+rep to all decent suggestions.

(www.vodafone.co.uk)

Sammeth.
29-09-2008, 12:37 PM
You cant post in the wrong forum just cus more people use it :P But £350 is a nice limit. You should just get the most expensive phone for the sake of it regardless of the features. Thats definatly the way forward :8

Hiro
29-09-2008, 12:45 PM
You cant post in the wrong forum just cus more people use it :P But £350 is a nice limit. You should just get the most expensive phone for the sake of it regardless of the features. Thats definatly the way forward :8

:( I know, but it's always the same people in the tech forum and it gets disregarded really fast.
I know but I don't know which is the most expensive because vodafone's site is confusing me with the contract stuff.

Loqo
29-09-2008, 01:39 PM
I have always liked Samsung phones and would probably never change but the the new Sony Ericsson flip phone looks pretty nice.

This looks quite nice - http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-as-you-talk/samsung/j700/

- Peter

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!