PDA

View Full Version : Free .com domains, free web hosting, easy cash!

Lulz
29-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey.
I've been using this for a few days now and have earned around 20 points ( $20 ), just on it when I'm bored.
You could make $20+/day, that's not even spending countless hours on it. You don't need a credit card etc.
You won't have to pay for anything.

Took me about 15 minuites to earn myself $2. Which works out about $8/hour for doing next to no work!

Here is how to do it!
1) Register using a free-email account at gmail.com
2) Register at the website which gives you the money (Link below)
3) Register your account with the email you just created and your real infomation (If you use fake infomation, then you need to reuse it on all the diffenrt websites which pay you)
4) Go to "Available Offers" and scroll down. You will see banners, points and details on what to do. Pick one at random and read it. If it says "0.5 points, credit given when registration is completed" that would mean you need to register on the site and then they pay you $0.50. Click on one of them and follow the instructions underneath the banner you click.
5) When you have done what the instructions asked, click on the button "completed" underneath the banner that you clicked. You will then receive the money whenever it is reviewed. Usually you get it within an hour but some take a few days.
6) When you've got 2.0 points (To show yourself your not wasting time), click on prizes, select $2, then it'll send the money to your Paypal.

You've just earned $2 for 15 minuites work!

Good job!

Now, if you do ever get bored of doing offers, or want even more quick easy cash? I'll let you in a secert.
The best way is referals.
You refer Bob, Bob earns $10, you earn $2.
Bob refers Mary, Mary earns $10, Bob earns $2, you earn $0.40
Mary refers Jim, Jim earns $10, Mary earns $2, Bob earns $0.40, you earn $0.4

Now say if you got 10 people to register, who all get $10 (Which is very easy), then you earn $20 and all you did was tell them about it.
Now say all of those 10 people, get another 10 people to register and they all earn $10, you earn $4
Now say all of those 10 people, get another 10 people to register and they all earn $10, you earn $0.40

Now that's if they only all get 10 referals, some might get 100's of people to join, it's automatic money!

Now, I've only let you on this hint so really I can get some money myself, but understandabley, a lot of people don't understand how this all works, so now I've let you in on the secert!

Good luck and I hope you all get as much money as I have!

If your thinking, what can you buy with Paypal? Anything online really. You can buy things off eBay via Paypal, heck, you can even get the money into your bank account!

Thread Closed by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): Please do not post referral links.

Fehm
29-09-2008, 08:13 PM
NOT ANOTHER!1

Dont click people
they get the cash! Not us =] lol
in a round about way..

Lulz
29-09-2008, 08:20 PM
NOT ANOTHER!1

Dont click people
they get the cash! Not us =] lol
in a round about way..
Not at all. It's one of the very few legit survery sites where you can get your cash at just $2, unlike most sites and $2 is easy to get in one link, so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!