PDA

View Full Version : ThinkHabboForum.NET Closure

04Jack04
30-09-2008, 05:28 PM
I didn't no where to place this so yeah anyway...

ThinkHabbo Forum is CLOSING!
No... before you say it, this is not a joke and the forum will be closing very soon.

On the 30th September 2008, ThinkHabbo Forum will cease operation as times have moved on, people are growing up and the community is becoming more and more extinct.

Over the past 4 or 5 years, myself, Dal, Danny, Amy and every other member of staff have had great fun in running a radio website which was very successful to running a forum which has built us up as a community and even as good friends.

I am now regretfully having to close the forum due to lack of funding and loss of interest. I did mention a few months ago that if nobody bought V.I.P even with all the offers we gave you, then the forum would eventually run out of funds and to a point which i cannot run myself. This time has come and i'm sorry that it's come to this.

I have enjoyed working with all of the people i have worked with over the past few years and have made some really good friends. If you were with us from the start of ThinkHabbo then you will understand and agree that you will never forget this part in your life here you've met some truly fantastic people and some real inspirations.

It may seem stupid but if it wasn't for these times, i wouldn't have made friends with the two best friends i currently have and more importantly of all, i wouldn't be in love and knowing where my life is heading and what i want from life.

It's been a true rollercoaster of a ride and i've enjoyed every minute of it (almost) http://www.thinkhabboforum.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

To those of you that sy, the community is dead, your right and it's because people are growing up, they have more responsibilities and more aspects to look forward to in life. It's not a crime... it's not because WERE CRAP OMGZZGZGZGZ!!!!111

It's because life goes on...

So from me and all of the staff here at ThinkHabbo Forum...

I'd like to wish you all the very best in life and in the future and i hope you all reach your goals in life. Hopefully you have learnt something from being part of such a thriving and close community here at ThinkHabbo Forum http://www.thinkhabboforum.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

All the best...

Nige and the gang!

(PS - If you have any questions or feedback then please PM me and the official leaving thread is located in the spam forum so messages can also be left here)

Jordy
30-09-2008, 05:33 PM
To be honest the amount of closure's he's done on ThinkHabbo and it's Forum, by now I thought he'd be able to write a decent closing message.

It's all over the place and doesn't really mean a lot. Much like the forum :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!