PDA

View Full Version : GET TO THE BOOKIES, I AM. ;)

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Benzema is a City player. ;)
Putting £100 on it tomorrow at the bookies, well my dad will for me. Done deal, he'll be here in January. :)

Don't believe me, oh well. Do believe me, go to the bookies.

Thread closed by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Due to being bumped.

Andys
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
How much would you win for putting £100 on?

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Dunno yet, not checked the odds however they'll be MASSIVE. :D

Andys
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM
lol if he doesnt sign.
if you're that sure why don't you put more on it?

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 07:16 PM
I would if I had it however with birthdays, Christmas and 5th November coming up alot will be in the bank. ;)

Andys
01-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Where you betting then?
and how are you so sure...

Immenseman
01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
I've got my dad to put the house on this, it's worth 1.2 million so you better be right.

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Where you betting then?
and how are you so sure...
I've proven before I know people, I wont go into it because I get **** on this forum for sharing my information because I "can't possibly be in the know". :rolleyes:

I've got my dad to put the house on this, it's worth 1.2 million so you better be right.

Putting £100 on it tomorrow at the bookies, well my dad will for me. Done deal, he'll be here in January. :)

;)

Cixso
01-10-2008, 07:57 PM

For the sake of you.. your home relies on a singing.

He could get injured for 6 months that means they won;t sign up.

He could even die by then, such as a heart attack on the pitch. If he doesn';t pass the medical you have lost your home!

Funya Chin
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
He could even die by then, such as a heart attack on the pitch. If he doesn';t pass the medical you have lost your home!
Do you even know how football works?

mangle
01-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Does he evenknow how sarcasm works?

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I don't think they do. ;)

Geraint
01-10-2008, 08:12 PM

That's one expensive farm.

I think I'll put a £1000 bet on Cristiano Ronaldo becoming a Cardiff player by next year.

Cixso
01-10-2008, 08:14 PM

No, you are a smart ass do tell me.

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 08:15 PM
No, you are a smart ass do tell me.
Why should he waste time on you? Try google.

Cixso
01-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Why should he waste time on you? Try google.

Because he's able to waste time to ask me if I know about football.

Funya Chin
01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
You don't have to pass a medical to sign for a club...

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Exactly, Robinho didn't. ;)

Cixso
01-10-2008, 08:24 PM

My god... seriously? o.O

Think of it with common sense.... something you always lack?

9/10 when a player fails a medical they don't sign for a club. Please find where I said the only way to sign for a club is passing a medical.

Exactly, Robinho didn't. ;)

Nor did Alves/Gook Lee. That's because Robihno didn't even take one anyway.

Andys
01-10-2008, 08:25 PM
well he can't sign if he dies from the heart attack can he.

Funya Chin
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Nor did Alves/Gook Lee. That's because Robihno didn't even take one anyway.
It's basically just a check to see if there's any lingering/old injuries that could cause a problem hence why there was so much confusion over the transfer of Andy Johnson.

They can technically sign if they have a broken leg or whatever.

Immenseman
01-10-2008, 08:45 PM
he better not die of a heart attack or I'm homeless, will anyone take me in?!

Titch
01-10-2008, 08:50 PM

I will, we can always work out a way for rent ;) if you cant afford to pay.

Geraint
01-10-2008, 08:51 PM

Just sleep under a cow on your farm.

Immenseman
01-10-2008, 08:52 PM
i'd rather die!! jokes, love you.

Geraint
01-10-2008, 08:54 PM
i'd rather die!! jokes, love you.

Your not very nice to the animals on your farm, are you?

Smiddy
01-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Why would I waste my money on that :S Hughes is a smart enough manager to know he can get anyone he wants, but wants to prove to the Prem league he doesn't need the money to win titles and what not, hence why he wants to develop younger talent, surely!

Benzema will probably go to Barca or Real.

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Why would I waste my money on that :S Hughes is a smart enough manager to know he can get anyone he wants, but wants to prove to the Prem league he doesn't need the money to win titles and what not, hence why he wants to develop younger talent, surely!

Benzema will probably go to Barca or Real.
It's a done deal.

Smiddy
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
It's a done deal.
Something to do with this?

The People
HUGHES ON £25M BEN-DER
Manchester City are planning a sensational £25million swoop for Lyon striker Karim Benzema.
Mark Hughes has made the hitman his number one target with the City money men ready to splash the cash again in January.
Benzema, 20, will be offered a mega four-year deal worth £100,000-a-week to join the Blues' revolution in a few months time.
PeopleSport exclusively revealed how the Frenchman almost moved to the Premier League in the summer with Manchester United but the deal fell through when Sir Alex Ferguson refused to match Lyon's asking price.
Lyon were demanding closer to £35m, but since the start of the season the club have struggled financially and now know they have to cash in on their star man.
Fergie will hate to see Benzema at his Manchester rivals, but since the signing of Dimitar Berbatov he no longer needs another front-man or has the cash available.
Hughes is in dreamland with his wish-list being drawn up around youth and flair.
Having already signed Robinho for a record fee of £32.5m, City's spending will continue in January with Franck Ribery also a target from Bayern Munich.
Ribery, 25, has previously said he has wants to play in the Premier League, but he may need some convincing to join City having been a target of Chelsea and Manchester United in the past.
City lack another front-man with Jo being the only class striker at the club and Hughes is desperate to add more to his attacking options.
Benzema has impressed not only in the French league but on the European stage, and showed he can play up front and on the wing.
??? Bit cheap considering.

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Something to do with this?

??? Bit cheap considering.
Oh yeah, because that text really plays football for Manchester City and speaks to my dad and myself. :rolleyes:

Smiddy
01-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh yeah, because that text really plays football for Manchester City and speaks to my dad and myself. :rolleyes:
Well it's pretty pointless posting about a new stories if you don't reveal your sources in the first place :rolleyes_ We had to wait how many posts to get that source out of you?

Minstrels
01-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Well it's pretty pointless posting about a new stories if you don't reveal your sources in the first place :rolleyes_ We had to wait how many posts to get that source out of you?
Who said I'll ever release my source? I've proven a load of times and new supporters come on and doubt it. Only Adam, Chaz and maybe Geraint would have seen everything I've said in the past. :rolleyes:

Smiddy
01-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Who said I'll ever release my source? I've proven a load of times and new supporters come on and doubt it. Only Adam, Chaz and maybe Geraint would have seen everything I've said in the past. :rolleyes:
I don't want to know names :S But now you've said it's via text, then I can respect that source.
And the reason I haven't seen everything you've said in the past is cos I get bored with City updates :lol:

Cixso
01-10-2008, 09:15 PM
It's basically just a check to see if there's any lingering/old injuries that could cause a problem hence why there was so much confusion over the transfer of Andy Johnson.

They can technically sign if they have a broken leg or whatever.

I know........... :rolleyes: Hence why I said 9/10........ common sense me thinks....

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
I don't want to know names :S But now you've said it's via text, then I can respect that source.
And the reason I haven't seen everything you've said in the past is cos I get bored with City updates :lol:
OK then however I've been bang on with the things I've posted.

sock
02-10-2008, 03:52 PM
i'm not sure of this tby and I wouldn't bet, I really doubt Mark Hughes wants another striker with Benjani, Bojinov and Vassell coming back as well. Very doubt it, just rumours is your source, you wern't always right, i'm sure I can find somewhere where you got it wrong.

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 03:58 PM
i'm not sure of this tby and I wouldn't bet, I really doubt Mark Hughes wants another striker with Benjani, Bojinov and Vassell coming back as well. Very doubt it, just rumours is your source, you wern't always right, i'm sure I can find somewhere where you got it wrong.
Find somewhere then. And I don't go on rumours, aren't I the one who killed the Ronaldo rumour on here? And wth you know nothing, Vassell and Bejani or Jo Robinho and Benzema? :rolleyes:

sock
02-10-2008, 04:05 PM
trust me I do lol. You said on transfe day that in your thread its gonna kick off at city, you clearly stated, Someone from Spain and England are going to join city, when none did, 1 from Brazil? eh...

Casuals
02-10-2008, 04:09 PM
ul if u loose

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 04:13 PM
trust me I do lol. You said on transfe day that in your thread its gonna kick off at city, you clearly stated, Someone from Spain and England are going to join city, when none did, 1 from Brazil? eh...
Oh I'm so sorry! So Real Madrid don't play in Spain hey? And the Berbatov deal didn't fall through at the last minute when Fergi kept Berbatov in OT with out permission? :rolleyes:

brandon
02-10-2008, 04:18 PM
To be fair to Minstrels he has been right quite a few times.

sock
02-10-2008, 04:19 PM
you said someone FROM spain and england which means where they're from Robinho is brazilian. ye Minstrels I don't want to start an argument as theres no point, but i'm just stating what i read and I do agree, with you Brandon, you do make a lot of stuff right, but I don't think Benzema, its too far away from January anything could happen, Benzema is a forward which we don't nedd with Jo and Robinho at the moment and anything could happen betwen now and January, owners or mark hughes could die, anything could happen.

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
To be fair to Minstrels he has been right quite a few times.
Thank you. :)

you said someone FROM spain and england which means where they're from Robinho is brazilian.
Look I cba responding to you anymore. Robinho played for Real Madrid and lived in Madrid, hence being from Spain. Berb lived in London hence being from England. :rolleyes:

Granted that Vassell and Bejani aren't quite top four quality you know...

And fine then... it's a 100% unless Mark Hughes dies. =/

sock
02-10-2008, 04:23 PM
ye i knoew what you mean.

Funya Chin
02-10-2008, 06:42 PM
What forum did you get this from Matt?

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
None. Unless a man who is 29 is called "forum".

Funya Chin
02-10-2008, 07:09 PM

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
What forum did you get this from Matt?None. Unless a man who is 29 is called "RiForum".

Now Adam, your games wont work on getting my source.

Geraint
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
None. Unless a man who is 29 is called "RiForum".

Now Adam, your games wont work on getting my source.

Richard Dunne.

Not at the game, tonight?

Immenseman
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Richard Dunne.

Not at the game, tonight?
Cba going. It's pissing it down and my MCK coat isn't waterproof. Already got a cold from my paper round. Shall be retaining my seat on Sunday. Might help that I wasn't allowed to sit in my third tier seat either, they wanted to move me to the family stand on tier 1, no other choice. Poor view, cold as ****.

And how does the gay guy know my name? And I didn't get it from a forum. Don't believe me don't. I just wont post my news on HxF to enlighten you before the media do. :l

Funya Chin
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Don't believe me don't. I just wont post my news on HxF to enlighten you before the media do. :l
http://www.tribalfootball.com/?q=node/201897

8 days before you.

Minstrels
02-10-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.tribalfootball.com/?q=node/201897

8 days before you.
If you read the thread you would have seen someone posted that before. I will say what I said before. Believe me, well done you'll get money. Don't believe my source, oh well. Doesn't affect me what you think. I think some people should grow up and stop trying to prove people wrong. :rolleyes:

Oh and it's more than £25m. Oh and I want to try and find an article about the Robinho, Berba and Benjani moves now? :rolleyes:

Funya Chin
02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
You're the one thinking your high and might on cloud nine.

The media know before you, fact.

JackBuddy
02-10-2008, 07:56 PM
aw, I feel sorry for Benjani!!

loved him at pompey.

luce
02-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Waste of money isn't it?

Jamie!
02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Sheikh-Mansoor?

bigdavecox90
03-10-2008, 10:43 AM
How are you so certain Minstrels?

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Sheikh-Mansoor?
.......?

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 03:45 PM
.......?
New owner.

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 03:58 PM
... so I suppose this 'Sheikh-Mansoor' fella on Bluemoon-MCFC is your 'source'?

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 05:48 PM
... so I suppose this 'Sheikh-Mansoor' fella on Bluemoon-MCFC is your 'source'?
Who? And what? :rolleyes:

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Well... here's your first post in the thread (posted on Oct 1st..)

Here's a post made by 'Sheikh-Mansoor' on the Bluemoon-MCFC messageboard, notice the time of the post? (the night before you posted it on here..)

Will be a city player in January. We have been and still are trying to settle a fee for the past few days. I'm even going to the bookies tomorrow sticking down 50 notes. This is no ********, i GUARENTEE he will be a city player in January.

Sorry for going off topic, just pisses me off when people try and act all high and mighty saying they have contacts that they can't reveal etc when in reality, they get it off internet forums/messageboards.

To stay on topic though, he should be a fairly decent signing if it's true.

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Well... here's your first post in the thread (posted on Oct 1st..)

Here's a post made by 'Sheikh-Mansoor' on the Bluemoon-MCFC messageboard, notice the time of the post? (the night before you posted it on here..)

Sorry for going off topic, just pisses me off when people try and act all high and mighty saying they have contacts that they can't reveal etc when in reality, they get it off internet forums/messageboards.

To stay on topic though, he should be a fairly decent signing if it's true.
1) What is the hell is "Bluemoon".
2) I've proven in the past I do indeed have a source with the "player from Spain and England" thread along with the Bejani one.
3) May I ask again, what is Bluemoon?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Geraint
03-10-2008, 09:13 PM
1) What is the hell is "Bluemoon".
2) I've proven in the past I do indeed have a source with the "player from Spain and England" thread along with the Bejani one.
3) May I ask again, what is Bluemoon?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As if you don't know that Bluemoon is a MCFC forum.

Funya Chin
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Just admit it and my respect for you will only be halved instead of nearly all gone :(

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 09:21 PM
As if you don't know that Bluemoon is a MCFC forum.
I truly don't know what Bluemoon is. :rolleyes:

Just admit it and my respect for you will only be halved instead of nearly all gone :(
Admit what? :rolleyes:

Funya Chin
03-10-2008, 09:35 PM
That your source is a fake.

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 09:36 PM
That your source is a fake.
I would however it isn't fake. :rolleyes:

Cixso
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I would however it isn't fake. :rolleyes:

Your kiddin' nobody.

Minstrels
03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Your kiddin' nobody.
***. How long does it take to get into your head I ain't trying to kid ANYONE, or has Habbo destroyed all your brain cells? Like I've posted before my dad has links due to being a phone sales men, his company sponsors Wigan. When Sibz moved to Wigan he obv got clients from him at City who wanted deals. Him being a City fan struck friendships and tells me stuff. Now if I've been wrong with the Robinho, Benjani deals etc fair enough. If I didn't post about the executive box against Wigan away because his work sponsors Wigan then fair enough. HOWEVER, you wouldn't have seen those threads would you? NO YOU WOUDLN'T. I wonder why? You see a member being struck at by others so you decide to join in, like you and some others do in spam all the time. So that's it. End of. I ain't trying to kid anyone, if people don't want to know then fair enough. I know I sharen't be posting anything else in the sports section because I find it quite rude how I was sharing information I've been given from one of my dads clients via himself and I've been gunned down because certain people don't want to believe things. If anyone wants to know anymore information then you will just have to PM me. End of, no more sports section for me. Now I shall await the "Not posting anymore because you can't think of anything to come back with" posts. Well before you do, search for the Wigan thread with the executive box. Search for the threads with United.Road in and see the bit where I posted about how I knew them via my dads work. Find the thread about Benjani. Find the one about a player from Spain and England. Then decide if I use some ****** forum or if I use information from people. Even United.Road accepted that I knew someone and that I did go to games, hence why we have no more fights/why he rarely makes new accounts. :rolleyes:

J0SH
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
No thanks, I don't want to waste my money.

Geraint
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
***. How long does it take to get into your head I ain't trying to kid ANYONE, or has Habbo destroyed all your brain cells? Like I've posted before my dad has links due to being a phone sales men, his company sponsors Wigan. When Sibz moved to Wigan he obv got clients from him at City who wanted deals. Him being a City fan struck friendships and tells me stuff. Now if I've been wrong with the Robinho, Benjani deals etc fair enough. If I didn't post about the executive box against Wigan away because his work sponsors Wigan then fair enough. HOWEVER, you wouldn't have seen those threads would you? NO YOU WOUDLN'T. I wonder why? You see a member being struck at by others so you decide to join in, like you and some others do in spam all the time. So that's it. End of. I ain't trying to kid anyone, if people don't want to know then fair enough. I know I sharen't be posting anything else in the sports section because I find it quite rude how I was sharing information I've been given from one of my dads clients via himself and I've been gunned down because certain people don't want to believe things. If anyone wants to know anymore information then you will just have to PM me. End of, no more sports section for me. Now I shall await the "Not posting anymore because you can't think of anything to come back with" posts. Well before you do, search for the Wigan thread with the executive box. Search for the threads with United.Road in and see the bit where I posted about how I knew them via my dads work. Find the thread about Benjani. Find the one about a player from Spain and England. Then decide if I use some ****** forum or if I use information from people. Even United.Road accepted that I knew someone and that I did go to games, hence why we have no more fights/why he rarely makes new accounts. :rolleyes:

Oh, come on, we all know the truth, you're not posting anymore because you can't think of anything to come back with.

Cixso
04-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Yikes! You need to see an aggression counciler.

Sponsors sign a deal with clubs right, and they sign a deal that states they are not allowed to release company (aka club) information such as transfers, contrcts updates etc without permission.

1. If they have permission so would the media.
2. If what your dad said, he can get fired from his job for releasing important private data. (OTHERWISE THE MEDIA WOULD BE INVOLVED)

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 03:50 PM

Says the one who also said Messi was going to City.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=515852&highlight=robinho

Minstrels
04-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Says the one who also said Messi was going to City.
Sod it, I can't not post in here with ignorance like this. Do you not see the "This is a joke" or the ":rolleyes:" emotion? What do you think they stand for? Do you think I knew that was ********? Why else would I say "This is beyond the joke, the media keep spouting crap now making us look silly". :rolleyes:

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 04:15 PM
This is beyond a joke, Messi's agent just said were in for him on TalkSport.

I don't see anything there that implies it was a joke, sounds more like you can't believe you're luck that all these players are being linked with Man city because of your past and present rich owners. :rolleyes: also does not mean anything is a 'joke'.

Minstrels
04-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't see anything there that implies it was a joke, sounds more like you can't believe you're luck that all these players are being linked with Man city because of your past and present rich owners. :rolleyes: also does not mean anything is a 'joke'.
IF I thought it was true I would have put ":D:);):P:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:8" instead of a ":rolleyes:".

Cixso
04-10-2008, 10:31 PM
IF I thought it was true I would have put ":D:);):P:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:8" instead of a ":rolleyes:".

Is Rooney going to sign for city too?

Geraint
04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Let's leave this thread as it is, wait till January and we'll see what's what.

Jamie!
05-02-2009, 07:16 PM
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Minstrels
05-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Go bump the one where it was off after the Hull game... :rolleyes:

Jamie!
05-02-2009, 07:22 PM
This should be stickied.

luce
05-02-2009, 07:25 PM
agreed.

Loser
05-02-2009, 07:29 PM
You cost me £100.

leah
05-02-2009, 07:29 PM
lmao owned matty

Minstrels
05-02-2009, 07:34 PM
lmao owned matty
Yawn. Time to kick up a **** storm eh?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!