PDA

View Full Version : i was just reading habbo rules

winkwink
30-06-2005, 07:47 PM
i was just reading habbo rules and there isnt one rule that doesnt get broken on a reguler basis
habbo need to sort the hotel out or it could end up closing

cos msn couldnt sort the problems out on the msn uk chat they had to close it
i know its not the same as such but habbo do need to sort these probs out fast

habbo rules

You Must NOT:

<LI class=hilite>Use ANY Hacking, Scripting or Editing Program within the Hotel <LI class=hilite>Steal other Habbos' Credits or furniture <LI class=hilite>Describe sexual acts to other Habbos <LI class=hilite>Pester people who don't want to talk to you <LI class=hilite>Swear or use sexually graphic terms or be racist <LI class=hilite>Ask other Habbos for their password, email addresses or other personal information <LI class=hilite>Type your password anywhere except in the 'Check In' box on www.habbohotel.co.uk (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/) <LI class=hilite>Give away, trade or sell your Habbo account
Break the law in the Hotel or talk others into breaking it

Revenge
30-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Didnt Msn chat close because of all the pressure that was brought on by all the talk of paedophiles...?

?-Doc-?
01-07-2005, 05:31 AM
So theres no uk msn chat anymore?
Was there even one, i wouldn't know.

There isnt an aussie msn. Isnt there
just on msn for everyone :p

Anyways, i reackon even rules
gets broken in the habbo rules,
they are just to lazy to fix 'em
or do anything about it.

Vampire
01-07-2005, 05:42 AM
Gah.

Habbo have a team of fully trained Moderators moderating the hotel 24/7. That's something MSN Chat didn't have. MSN was indeed pressurised into closing its chat site down, I can't see that happening to Habbo somehow.

MSN had no fully functioning "Call for help" system like Habbo does. If you see someone breaking the rules, you call for help, no? That's what the system is there for.

Of course people are going to break rules. People break rules EVERYWHERE. EVERY DAY people break rules in schools, do you see schools closing down because of this? No. People break the law in real life too, do you see the world closing down? No.

Geeze.

Jashmine
01-07-2005, 05:43 AM
I used to love MSN chat xD

I think they did, parents were begining to complain weren't they?
They made it 18+ then closed it completely =/

Meh, I wouldn't know :D

Habbo wont shut down because people break rules. That's what bans are for :D =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!