PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going this weekend?

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Going to any games?

Geraint
03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
I would be going to Blackpool but it's stupid 12:30 kick off which would mean I would have to get up at 4:00 then travel for 5 miles to catch the bus because they're not running the bus by me due to the stupid kick-off time.

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Why has it been moved to an early kick-off, like?

brandon
03-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Probably on Sky Sports

Geraint
03-10-2008, 04:05 PM

Probably on Sky Sports

Nope, Birmingham v QPR is on Sky Sports

They moved the game forward last year, aswell for no reason at all, they brought up an excuse of the lights were being turned on. Their excuse this time is probably the increased police numbers due to Blackburn v Man Utd and the Super League final along with Burnley, Preston or Morecambe or something. Stupid. It's good if your older and can stay up there the night.

Jamie!
03-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Nope, Birmingham v QPR is on Sky Sports

They moved the game forward last year, aswell for no reason at all, they brought up an excuse of the lights were being turned on. Their excuse this time is probably the increased police numbers due to Blackburn v Man Utd and the Super League final along with Burnley, Preston or Morecambe or something. Stupid. It's good if your older and can stay up there the night.
Bit of a **** reason, it's fair long journey aswell. Our game down at MK Mongs next week is a 12.30pm kick-off I think, so we'll probably only have a couple of hundred there :$.

Jordie
04-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Bradford Away.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Glad I didn't go now.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9605/blackpoolawayoj1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/341/blackpoolaway2zf9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Minstrels
04-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Liverpool at home.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh fgs.

Another game where we dominate but can't score. Scored in the 83rd minute then they score in the 95th minute after 7 minutes of injury time are awarded.

Cixso
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Not going anywhere this weekend, might go to the Middlesbrough V man UTD game though.

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh fgs.

Another game where we dominate but can't score. Scored in the 83rd minute then they score in the 95th minute after 7 minutes of injury time are awarded.

That's football, what makes your team so special that it just shouldn't happen to Cardiff? it's happening to Wolves right now, won 6 games in a row, now we've lost two in a row, get over it.

Also what have you got against a GB team? Anti-British yet Pro-Welsh or something?

I think you should be great full to the English that there will be a team made up of all English players to represent your nation let alone two others. Besides that if your Nation were in team GB, not like they'd get in anyway rofl, Welsh players suck, you should be happy England is going to be representing you.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 03:32 PM
That's football, what makes your team so special that it just shouldn't happen to Cardiff? it's happening to Wolves right now, won 6 games in a row, now we've lost two in a row, get over it.

Also what have you got against a GB team? Anti-British yet Pro-Welsh or something?

I think you should be great full to the English that there will be a team made up of all English players to represent your nation let alone two others. Besides that if your Nation were in team GB, not like they'd get in anyway rofl, Welsh players suck, you should be happy England is going to be representing you.

Not at the game, today?

I've never said it makes Cardiff so special.

Seb Coe has said he wants a GB team but the Welsh FA have told them to **** off and they're not willing to allow them to go. Actually, Wales have good youngsters and that shows because Wales have just qualified for the play-offs and that's not bad for a country with a population of 3 million.

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
You really have no argument on this subject, and no i'm not at the game because it's in Swansea and I really couldn't be arsed getting up at like 8 to get the coach there.

Your obviously anti-English as you did not deny what I just said.

Oh well though, still second in the league, I think we'll take that.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 03:39 PM
You really have no argument on this subject, and no i'm not at the game because it's in Swansea and I really couldn't be arsed getting up at like 8 to get the coach there.

Your obviously anti-English as you did not deny what I just said.

Oh well though, still second in the league, I think we'll take that.

I have no argument, you say? Who are you to question my opinion? Who are you to post in this thread and tell me what I can think and what I can't think?

You better take a look at yourself before calling me anti-English because you're the one that constantly berates Cardiff and the Welsh.

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
I have no argument, you say? Who are you to question my opinion? Who are you to post in this thread and tell me what I can think and what I can't think?

You better take a look at yourself before calling me anti-English because you're the one that constantly berates Cardiff and the Welsh.

You're the one that's being Anti-English,

And i'm not telling you to do naf all.

Stop putting words into my mouth that I have clearly not said nor' done.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 03:50 PM
You're the one that's being Anti-English,

And i'm not telling you to do naf all.

Stop putting words into my mouth that I have clearly not said nor' done.

Anti-English when talking about GB. Now you're saying that Britain is England so that's being Anti-Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish.

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Anti-English when talking about GB. Now you're saying that Britain is England so that's being Anti-Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish.

Now you're just putting across that i'm saying different things when i'm not. rofl.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Now you're just putting across that i'm saying different things when i'm not. rofl.

You were not allowing me to have my opinion.

You stated that I was being anti-English when talking about Great Britain which obviously implys that you think England is Britain.

StefanCampbell1
04-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Read my posts and then actually come back and say that I think GB is England.

You've obviously miss-read somewhere.

Geraint
04-10-2008, 04:15 PM

Read my posts and then actually come back and say that I think GB is England.

You've obviously miss-read somewhere.

My signature is about Great Britain then you've said that I should be glad of the English and accused me of being anti-English. Now, where have I said that?

Browney
04-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I think a GB olympic team would be alright. It's only for the summer anyway. And I think wales do have some good players. That Ramsey fella looks alright and Scotland have got Craig Gordon and Ireland have good players aswell. :S Yeah it sounds like other countries will be just 'additions' to the England squad but I'm saying it how I see it from my Englander's view.

oh tbh, Geraints sig seems against the Scottish and Irish too. Don't take it personally. ;)

Geraint
04-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I think a GB olympic team would be alright. It's only for the summer anyway. And I think wales do have some good players. That Ramsey fella looks alright and Scotland have got Craig Gordon and Ireland have good players aswell. :S Yeah it sounds like other countries will be just 'additions' to the England squad but I'm saying it how I see it from my Englander's view.

oh tbh, Geraints sig seems against the Scottish and Irish too. Don't take it personally. ;)

I refuse to have a GB football team because it will end up with England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland joining together to play in major competitions. I'm not paying to watch England and 2 other players play football. I'd much rather be in the position I am now and go and watch Wales.

Jordie
04-10-2008, 05:36 PM
1-1 draw at Bradford.

should of won we didnt and the gap gets bigger and the task looks more impossible.

Browney
04-10-2008, 06:52 PM
I refuse to have a GB football team because it will end up with England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland joining together to play in major competitions. I'm not paying to watch England and 2 other players play football. I'd much rather be in the position I am now and go and watch Wales.

are we talking about a GB team in all competitions or just Olympics? 'cause I'm for the Olympics team but if we start entering World Cup with Team GB then hell no. And I get what you're saying about the 2 others bit but my issue with Team GB football is they'd be under-pressure to fill the quota. Like we'll end up with Northern Irish players who really are nothing compared to England players just so the Olympic accosiation don't get accused of racism. :/

Excellent2
04-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Tell you what, stuff scotland, stuff wales, stuff northern ireland, ENGLAND FO LYPHE!!

Geraint
04-10-2008, 07:34 PM
are we talking about a GB team in all competitions or just Olympics? 'cause I'm for the Olympics team but if we start entering World Cup with Team GB then hell no. And I get what you're saying about the 2 others bit but my issue with Team GB football is they'd be under-pressure to fill the quota. Like we'll end up with Northern Irish players who really are nothing compared to England players just so the Olympic accosiation don't get accused of racism. :/

The reason for there being no GB team so far is because if it happens, other countries will turn around and say "If you can have an Olympic football team, why can't you compete like that in all competitions" I'm not bothered about the England players playing for GB bit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!