PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for older members

[Jay]
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Well i think you should give members who have been here for years better rewards. Because 1 rep power each year you stay is not really enough. Mabey you should think about giving them special badges like habbo or reward them with 1 month free vip.

GommeInc
03-10-2008, 06:12 PM
As an old member I really would not mind if I get a reward or not :D But on the subject of it, I'm sure most of the oldies would want to see a Habbox Management version of The Full Monty :D :D :D

On a less serious note, the badge system wouldn't really work on Habbox. It's quite a big feature and will added more to the forum view which would make it quite untidy really, not sure where to stand on 1 month free VIP, I wouldn't want it either way :P

Samishlol
03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
You're got a point. But i've only been here for 2 years

camera
03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
i dont care for rewards tbh lol.
doesnt really make much difference.

and i didnt knowbout the 1 rep power thingy :o

Inseriousity.
03-10-2008, 06:16 PM
As an old member I really would not mind if I get a reward or not :D But on the subject of it, I'm sure most of the oldies would want to see a Habbox Management version of The Full Monty :D :D :D

On a less serious note, the badge system wouldn't really work on Habbox. It's quite a big feature and will added more to the forum view which would make it quite untidy really, not sure where to stand on 1 month free VIP, I wouldn't want it either way :P

Oh you weren't being serious??? Shame... :(
I'm not really an oldie so I can't really comment I suppose although badges clutter up the forum. I think the VIP would be alright if the person wanted it though :)

Tintinnabulate
03-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe a different colour names if you have been here for like 4 years.

As an oldie, I dont really care tbh.

camera
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
badges are stupid anyway.

and i totally agree with Saurav

Yoshimitsui
03-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Ughh, no badges please. They look so tacky and turn into "how good am i" like Habbo!

buttons
03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
oh wow a reward for being on a forum for 4 year or so?! fair enough if you have contributed to habbox otherwise no lol

camera
03-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Ughh, no badges please. They look so tacky and turn into "how good am i" like Habbo!
exactly.
and this idea is kinda stupid (no offense) but yeh.

so youre/im a/an oldie. big deal.:$

[Jay]
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Omg i was only saying like we dont have to have badges it was an idea i dont see you coming up with anything. You all just making my idea sound stupid.
Fine close thread, i try to help and all i get is abuse :'(

H0BJ0B
04-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Don't even talk about the subject of badges. It's a crap idea and management know that from it being suggested about 1000 times before. xD I don't think you need a reward though. The posts you make should be rewarded and they are via rep, along with the length as you said.

camera
04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
[Jay] its not abuse lol.
im just saying that most oldies (those who have been here at least 3 years) here dont really care for rewards. seeing that theyre around, they probably come on to talk to people on here, not for the rewards. you can guess that theyre pretty much content.

Mint
04-10-2008, 12:42 AM
When I become a Habbox Forum oldie, I would like the think that I would have something to reward me for being such a loyal Habbox user. But maybe in the eyes of the oldies themselves, rewards are not what they want? Which might be my opinion when I become an oldie.

nvrspk4
04-10-2008, 06:15 AM
As an oldie (aren't I cool) personally I think you get more respect as you've been here longer (so long as you maintain some dignity - and don't go rownd typin lyk pawlmcsee blud. - I hope he sees that). So really being here longer has its own rewards, sure we can give you a gold star but it won't really mean anything :P

PaulMacC
04-10-2008, 06:16 AM
As an oldie (aren't I cool) personally I think you get more respect as you've been here longer (so long as you maintain some dignity - and don't go rownd typin lyk pawlmcsee blud. - I hope he sees that). So really being here longer has its own rewards, sure we can give you a gold star but it won't really mean anything :P
Excuse me I do not type like that at all!!!!!!111one1 :rolleyes:

nvrspk4
04-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Excuse me I do not type like that at all!!!!!!111one1 :rolleyes:

When you started a conversation with me to moan at me for putting that, I quote your first IM (with your permission tbh):

- ·#·$#FF0000p·$#000000aul... - cut down like lambs in slaughter says:
ryt wat up

PaulMacC
04-10-2008, 06:23 AM
When you started a conversation with me to moan at me for putting that, I quote your first IM (with your permission tbh):
That time, does not count.

ideabox
04-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Why am I even on here at the age of 16 anyway?! x( That has been a recurring question to myself every time I check up.
Rewards for staying on here? How about you do my Classical civilasation essay?
If its to do with accounts then no thanks.

Samishlol
04-10-2008, 08:11 AM
If you had badges wouldn't the postbit have to be edited?

Tintinnabulate
04-10-2008, 08:12 AM

Respect me and unban ksoz blud y3a lyke g.

[Jay]
04-10-2008, 10:20 AM
When I become a Habbox Forum oldie, I would like the think that I would have something to reward me for being such a loyal Habbox user. But maybe in the eyes of the oldies themselves, rewards are not what they want? Which might be my opinion when I become an oldie.
Thankyou
And like i said close thread i dont care i was just trying to help if no one wants the rewards then close the thread.
Mod's close my other threads really fast but this one they take thier time :@

Tintinnabulate
04-10-2008, 10:22 AM
People are being quite harsh on the OP. He was only suggesting an idea and gave badges as an example.

[Jay]
04-10-2008, 05:37 PM
People are being quite harsh on the OP. He was only suggesting an idea and gave badges as an example.
Thankyou.

e5
04-10-2008, 05:47 PM
No point asking for more rep. It's almost impossible to go up a rep now. I only went up for getting 5,000 posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!