PDA

View Full Version : New version of an admin bot I wrote for an mirc server.

Cypher-
01-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Ok, for those of you who dont know what internet relay chat or irc is I suggest you read up on http://www.mirc.com Ive been scripting in irc code for about 4 years now since i discovered the clients on the old msn chat of whom the uk servers have been shut down to prevent online meetings since so many people were meeting up in real life. Anyway when I say scripting I dont mean the kind that habbo users are used to, irc scripting is writing in irc code building around the simple mirc client which you can download at mirc.com. I have been designing admin bots for about a year now and are downloaded on a lot of irc sites to help users protect their servers or channels on their servers. Around about 50 million people a day are chatting via connecting to a server using some form of mirc whether its irc based or web based.

I have been coding alot in my spare time when I was offline, writing it into the standard MS notepad so that I can load it onto my mirc when I came back online. There are alot of creative people out there who use picwin to code (pixel drawings) and encorporate these into their mirc clients but I tried picwin and got too annoyed with it.
Anyway here is the finished product of the first version of my new admin script, if Gigahz reads this it will be available to download from my website soon and to anyone who uses mirc its a very handy client if you own or maintain a server. Ill add some more screenshots showing the different modules on it such as the protection settings both personal and channel protections, irc based mp3 player which I also wrote, module uploader which connects to a download site for any available updates and a few other things :) Enjoy if anyone decides to use this in the future

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/Cypher-/irc.jpg

andrew
01-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Holy. I assume that took alot of hard work? Look's very interesting, I'll have to check the site out when it's realesed. Good job I guess. :)

Cypher-
01-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Holy. I assume that took alot of hard work? Look's very interesting, I'll have to check the site out when it's realesed. Good job I guess. :)
Lol, about a month of writing the modules. The interface was from a beta version I used for my own chatting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!