PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] layout coding and slicing.

MUTANE
05-10-2008, 03:13 PM
I have no idea on coding or slicing and tbh, i dont want to learn LOL, all sounds to complicated for me, but yeah getting to the point.

ive got a layout that beeds slicing and coding ( obviously )
but ive got 5 colours of it and i wanna know if i can have the themed colour thing but like, i dunno weather it needs to be coded 5 times or what.

If you can PM me if you can do it and im looking for it in divs.

Thanks
M11KEY

user130523
05-10-2008, 08:18 PM
It won't need coded 5 mins, Just needs coded once then you upload all 5 sliced versions of the layout and use a free theme changer which you can find on a site like Dynamic Scripts or w/e.
I'll look into coding this for you (I know a friend who MIGHT be able to do)

Thanks,
Jack

BuaxDesigns
07-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm all up for helping out people who have tried to learn somtihng but failed, but you can't be botherd? It's not even hard or take's very long; You can slice a layout in 1 minuite, code one in up to a hour depending your knowagle/skill level.

Meti
08-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I agree with BuaxDesigns.
It can take up to like 5 minutes to slice the layout.
Then about up to 1 our to code it. Depends on if you're doing it with tables or not.

MUTANE
12-10-2008, 07:50 PM
-BUMP-

can anyone do it then please ?
really need it doing as soon as possible please.

Iszak
14-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I can do it, send me the layout I recently finished Stalkk's layout I'll do this one tomorrow if you want. Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional usually Strict and CSS 2.1 valid as well. Choose to trust me or not, your choice.

HabbDance
16-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I can do it, send me the layout I recently finished Stalkk's layout I'll do this one tomorrow if you want. Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional usually Strict and CSS 2.1 valid as well. Choose to trust me or not, your choice.

is this the same iszak from clubhabbo forum?

and on topic: i mite be able to do it.. valid css (not html/xhtml i get like 100errors. lol)

Iszak
17-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Yes HabbDance, this is the exact same Iszak from that forum.

user130523
18-10-2008, 03:13 PM

Yeah this guy coded a layout for me, Done and finished in around 1 hour 30 mins and he done a great job :] My mate is now using on his site (I was making layout for him and he didn't have the cash for coder)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!