PDA

View Full Version : Poll Editing

Decode
06-10-2008, 04:12 PM
The poll in my thread (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=523485) has been modified, I set it so you could see who voted and this has been changed and I haven't received a message about it, and no one has added a mod message to the thread explaining why.

Can you explain why its been changed? I don't see any valid reason why it had to be changed.

Yoshimitsui
06-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Are you sure you definatly set the right option? As they don't always show until people have voted and yourself.

Slowpoke
06-10-2008, 04:15 PM
That's strange, I can see it? :S

,Jess,
06-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I presume the person who changed it maybe did it so that poll results weren't affected by people seeing how others voted? But then again I suppose they could have changed it to the option where only thread starters and admin can see. You are right though, was changed.

Decode
06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Can it be changed back please.

nvrspk4
07-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Hey,

Sorry about that, funnily enough the person who edited it isn't even technically staff, I'm not entirely sure why they did, but I assume it is along the lines of Jess' suggestion.

I would reenable viewing who voted, except that people for a while had the option to vote anonymously and exposing them afterwards if they did not want their vote to be exposed would be unfair to them, sorry!

nvr

Decode
07-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey,

Sorry about that, funnily enough the person who edited it isn't even technically staff, I'm not entirely sure why they did, but I assume it is along the lines of Jess' suggestion.

I would reenable viewing who voted, except that people for a while had the option to vote anonymously and exposing them afterwards if they did not want their vote to be exposed would be unfair to them, sorry!

nvr
Thanks, this clears things up:) And I understand why you can't set the votes to public again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!