PDA

View Full Version : Ways on getting few more hcs?

polop
06-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I need ways to get my HC's up
without betting/dealing
tht winds me up :l
kthx

kuzkasate
07-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Well what you could do is. Buy 4 HCS for 50 credits. Then you have 10 credits profit. Keep on doing that and once yu have done it twice you have 20 extra credits.

Sulai
07-10-2008, 07:03 PM
buy in bulk, sell seperately.

for example:

I bought 13 purple fans for 10hc's (all together, two seperate trades)

Sold all of now, making 17hc's all together.

-Danube-
08-10-2008, 08:18 PM
A method that takes longer but if you use your head you can make some serious HC's out of it.

When you see there's a big event coming up on habbo (Eg. christmas as habboween is too soon to make profit) you gotta buy christmas furni now, cheap, and then wait till it gets closer to christmas and you can sell at double the price. Eg buy snows now for 1.0 and at christmas they normally get to 2.0. If you've got enough furni you can buy loads of these and then you get more profit but it takes longer to get your profit.

You can also invest in cheap rares and hope they increase

PaulMacC
08-10-2008, 10:01 PM
What I do is invest in credits, when a new rare comes out they sell like cake.

DieselShaq
10-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Well, you could sell your current HC Sofas for Credits (say around 14). Then buy Lodge Corners or Pineapple Plants (Pines would be better) for 1 Credit each. You will end up with 14 of either of them per HC Sofa you started with. People trade roughly 10 Lodge Corners and 9 Pineapple Plants (8 if you're lucky) per HC. So if you sell 9 Pines for an HC, you can redo the whole thing and end up with 2 HCs! If that's too confusing, I'll put it in bullet points:

1. With one HC Sofa, sell for 14 Credits.
2. Buy 14 Pineapple Plants for 14 Credits (1 Credit each).
3. Sell 9 Pineapple Plants for one HC Sofa (5 Pines left).
4. Sell the new HC Sofa for 14 Credits.
5. Buy another 14 Pineapple Plants for 14 Credits (19 Pines now).
6. Sell 18 Pines for 2 HC Sofas (9 Pines each and 1 left over).
7. Repeat again and again.

So yeah, in my opinion, HC Sofas really should be worth around 10 Credits and 30 RD, but it isn't so... You will gain a lot of HCs very soon if you use the above method!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!