PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Beaches Question.

Camy
07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Hey,
I'm thinking of buying a pair of turtle beaches, just the x1s, and I looked on the site at how you connect them, it looks like you plug them into the sound cable things then into the tv.
I'm just wondering, because I use an hdmi cable, how could I get them to work? Would I still be able to put them into the back of the tv, without the sound cable things from an sd cable?

Thanks, if anyone can help :)

sock
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
did you get a instruction leaflet with them? I'm not sure how they work with HDMI cable, but I know you have to plug I think its these sockets into the back of the xbox 360 cables leading to your tv, or vice versa, not sure, sold my tbx1 a bit ago.

Camy
07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Nope, I haven't bought them yet, I'm not going to until I know for sure they'll work with an HDMI cable.
And yeah, thats what I meant, I was wondering if i could just put the cables in the back of the tv without using the 360 ones.

sock
07-10-2008, 06:05 PM
i'm sure you can, all you have to do is plug the turtle beach ones in the sockets of like sound and that, then it has like an open bit at te end which you put your xbox 360 ones into.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!