PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2 :D

Nuka-Cola
08-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Just created this thread so us guys can talk aout it in the run up to the release ( 24th of october ) 16 Days to go :)

Dont know bout you but ive seen loads of footage about fable 2 and i think it is going to be an awsome game. Ive currently pre-ordered the limited edition version of the game.

If you know any really cool vids or facts post them for exaple you can create up to 80 billion diffrent heroes via customization. And a funny fact ... you can play knock and run ... but you get more evil/corruption for it :(

Minstrels
08-10-2008, 07:14 PM
OMG KNOCK AND RUN. I AM SO ******* GETTING THIS. I remember doing that when I was like... 12 but knocked on a police officers (how PC am I?) door. It sucked. :(

Neil
08-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Well I'm definitly getting this, been waiting since Fable 1 for it :P

Jordy
08-10-2008, 07:20 PM
You can choose to have unprotected sex or protected sex, it's possible to get STDs and you can have same-sex relationships (Unsure about homosexual intercourse). You can also do adultery.

Hiro
08-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Well I'm definitly getting this, been waiting since Fable 1 for it :P

Yeah, ditto.
Been anticipating for aaaages ;D

Minstrels
08-10-2008, 07:41 PM
You can choose to have unprotected sex or protected sex, it's possible to get STDs and you can have same-sex relationships (Unsure about homosexual intercourse). You can also do adultery.
Can I do a Wayne Rooney?

Cool--
08-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Getting this for sure, so many games coming out before the end of the year. GOOD TIMES!

l3.0.l3
08-10-2008, 08:14 PM
:ooooo i cant wait to get it, ever since i played fable 1 OMG
as soon as i played fable 1 i fell in love, such a good game, i got bored and killed a whole village, bought all the houses, then got people from other villages to follow me there to populate it LOL, it was funny collecting the rent all the time x]]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!