ill bu hw ever many a can

f/r cixs

8hc each

Mr-Trainor
09-10-2008, 08:59 AM
no thanks ;)

Okeanos
09-10-2008, 12:14 PM
dont you think its weird how they where selling at 4-6hc but now the head rare value reporter is selling 45 they've gone up

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post comments in the trading section(s).

DieselShaq
09-10-2008, 12:18 PM
dont you think its weird how they where selling at 4-6hc but now the head rare value reporter is selling 45 they've gone up

I have been seeing him buy them at 8 HCs each when they were valued at 6 HCs. No scams involved. And just because he has a lot of them as a Head Rare Values Reporter, it doesn't mean the values go up. Values are collected from all over Habbo by many different Habbos who trade rares. The Head Rare Values Reporters don't change the value directly, anyway.

Luke, I'll buy two for 17 HCs?

Mr-Trainor
09-10-2008, 12:22 PM

actually, their selling for 9/11cs so ****.

+they aren't rising because i have them. i bought 3 thrones and then they dropped. i sold my X bag just before it increased in price. Think before you accuse, and btw - i dont have access t the rare values panel.

Only 13 for sale now.

Edited by Mr-Trainor: Nty diesel. i rejected 10hcs per :P

Seagy
09-10-2008, 01:30 PM

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post comments in the trading section(s).

Much noob? I used to have almost all pink pillows they were valued at 1T and i paid that. 1 Week later they were 10 hc on habbox. Strange? But people offered 35 hc and they raised to 35 hc. No Rare Values reporters had pink pillows and they raised. now he just bought them for a fair price ( he also paid 6-8 hc) so dont post if you dont know how it goes..

Also il offer 8 hc each.

Mr-Trainor
09-10-2008, 02:00 PM
exactly.

no thanks though, sorry.
btw i paid 4.5cs-9cs each :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!