PDA

View Full Version : Habboarchive.Net - Change And Halloween!

Auks1
09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
http://img.habboupload.com/1223578016.png
Big Change!
Habboarchive.net has down sized to a normal archiving site with loads of downloads and thing to use.
We decided to do this because fansite owners don't want competitions a radio or anything else there at the site for one thing and that is downloads, so we are offering the downloads quick easy and fast with no hassle.
Yes this means the forum has gone but there know time for this and it wasn't needed.

On the good side!
We have uploaded an new Habboween/Halloween style to suit it for the time of the month. Halloween soon :D yay.
Habboarchive.net may be hosting a few competitions because of the season but only on special occasions.

Hope you like the changes.
Enjoy,
N3LL

Lazy Link:
http://habboarchive.net

Greig
10-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I love what you've done it it :D

Auks1
11-10-2008, 11:49 AM
I love what you've done it it :D

hamheyelliot
11-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Nice Theme!
Make it avaiable via Skin Switching perhaps?
so you could utilise the old one too?

Merged by Johno! (Forum Moderator): Double post due to forum lag.

Jack.Lfc
11-10-2008, 02:38 PM
I actually like the theme add a bit more to site tho :)

Auks1
11-10-2008, 08:39 PM
We are adding a style changer to the site so you can pick from up to 4-5 skins depending on the season ect.
Glad you like :D

Westman40
11-10-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm not quite keen on the skin, but the resources are fantastic.

Well done.

Auks1
11-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Thank you, and i just tryed to get the skin little seasonal as Habboarchive hasnt a community so a niceish skin might help :P hehe, Thanks Anyways :D

Westman40
11-10-2008, 10:46 PM
The skins nice, but the colours don't really complement each other.
Try using colours that go together a bit more.

Auks1
11-10-2008, 10:51 PM
The orange and greyish colours are halloween only reason i picked them, but ill keep that im mind when im making the other styles. :D

Competitive
16-10-2008, 02:56 PM
What happened to guides!
D:

Nereo
16-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Site looks good. :)

hazz0rd
16-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Great website, well done.

Auks1
17-10-2008, 12:19 AM
What happened to guides!
D:
I got rid of some things that wasn't really need'd i might be added the guides later on again, New layout (again soon) newish look :D

Site looks good. :)
Thank you mate :D

Great website, well done.
Thanks very much :D

OMGitsHYPE
17-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Very nice, I took some of the resources myself! Have you got a link, because we could link eachother =) very nice indeed!

Auks1
19-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming :D

Fehm
19-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Love it! But needs more content imo ;)

Hope to see more soon :) Love it tho

Auks1
19-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeh once new styled layout and style changer has been finished im going to be looking for more scripts, layout images ect

Andys
19-10-2008, 04:55 PM
So basicly it's just habboring?

Auks1
19-10-2008, 05:01 PM
TBH i had a few more scripts on the webscripts until couple of days ago and not habboring have them, also i have many more image packs.
TBH your saying its like habboring cuz its the same aspect but when the first habbo radio website was made, its not like you wasnt aloud to make another, or people would just of gone " so basicly its just first radiosite.com", so no its not, and that was a pointless post.

Cushioned
20-10-2008, 03:39 AM
TBH i had a few more scripts on the webscripts until couple of days ago and not habboring have them, also i have many more image packs.
TBH your saying its like habboring cuz its the same aspect but when the first habbo radio website was made, its not like you wasnt aloud to make another, or people would just of gone " so basicly its just first radiosite.com", so no its not, and that was a pointless post.

Good point. That is almost saying
"Clubhabbo.net is Just basicly Habbox.com" because they both have similar content and have a radio :rolleyes:

On Auks1's side on this one :P

Auks1
20-10-2008, 09:08 AM
"Clubhabbo.net is Just basicly Habbox.com" because they both have similar content and have a radio :rolleyes:

Thanks, lots of people have told me its like habboring, but they don't think of it like i do, thanks for understanding my point aswell (Y)

Heroix
21-10-2008, 06:31 PM
The halloween style is great, and the resources are awsome!

Auks1
22-10-2008, 12:37 PM
The halloween style is great, and the resources are awsome!
Thank you, im very glad you like it:D

Update:
1st november V3 slightly edited version of current one (not as boring) few features aswell.

Calon
22-10-2008, 01:35 PM

Well, if I didn't play Habbo I'd say;

"OH, SO CLUBHABBO IS LIKE HABBOX"

(If I never heard of habbo/online radios), I imagine that he meant resource site by pointing out it's just like Habboring.

Also: Your image packs are just Keenan's Image pack, but zipped up instead of subdirectories in one big folder.

Auks1
22-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Well, if I didn't play Habbo I'd say;

"OH, SO CLUBHABBO IS LIKE HABBOX"

(If I never heard of habbo/online radios), I imagine that he meant resource site by pointing out it's just like Habboring.

Also: Your image packs are just Keenan's Image pack, but zipped up instead of subdirectories in one big folder.
this is your opinon and you can say what ever you like, but my image packs have been made by many diffrent habbos thathave sent them to me. so i wouldnt no.
thanks anyway

Bradley.
22-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I like it! :}

Nice work

DJ-Ains.T
22-10-2008, 05:30 PM
very nice, but i dont like it how it has no iframe, soz.

Auks1
22-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I like it! :}

Nice work
Thank you :D

very nice, but i dont like it how it has no iframe, soz.
What you mean no iframe?

sysem
25-10-2008, 10:16 AM
nice site but the main home page needs a bit of work.

nice site and i like the aim and base of the site.

a little bit mroe work and you may never know..

Auks1
27-10-2008, 10:12 AM
nice site but the main home page needs a bit of work.

nice site and i like the aim and base of the site.

a little bit mroe work and you may never know..
main homepage is getting work done at the moment, ready for the version release of v3, glad you like the site :D

Selections.
27-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey n3ll it is bananas from chf as i said befor one of the best resources site out there for habbo keep it up

RyanDOT
27-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Good site.
You need to get more different and unique scripts or downloads which HabboRing or HabboRator has got.
Then it make you stand out.

Auks1
27-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Good site.
You need to get more different and unique scripts or downloads which HabboRing or HabboRator has got.
Then it make you stand out.
Yh we are always looking for new scripts, unfortunatly i am know good with scripts lol, so im looking for other to make unique for habboarchive. but yh good idea thanks :D

RyanDOT
27-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Yh we are always looking for new scripts, unfortunatly i am know good with scripts lol, so im looking for other to make unique for habboarchive. but yh good idea thanks :D

You should get the following:

;backgrounds
;graphics: Avatars, signatures with no writing on it
;unique layouts
;status signatures
;habbo scripts: Habbo Spotlight

Auks1
27-10-2008, 11:14 AM
You should get the following:

;backgrounds
;graphics: Avatars, signatures with no writing on it
;unique layouts
;status signatures
;habbo scripts: Habbo Spotlight
Yh i know what to get its just getting it.

Meti
28-10-2008, 08:16 PM
It's a nice site. But content box ain't expanding with IE ;)

Auks1
29-10-2008, 12:26 PM
It's a nice site. But content box ain't expanding with IE ;)
There expanding fine in my IE:S

Sulai
29-10-2008, 08:01 PM
its a nice site... lets hope it expands :)

HabbDance
29-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Um.. expands as in spreads throughout the community, or the iframe? :S

I like the layout of the site, but the content is pretty much all off habboring :s

shizzle
30-10-2008, 10:13 AM
The layout looks nice!

Auks1
30-10-2008, 12:13 PM
lol thanks. :)

Um.. expands as in spreads throughout the community, or the iframe? :S

I like the layout of the site, but the content is pretty much all off habboring :s
im getting tierd of this comment, but i had many more webscripts that habboring a few weeks ago until they added them thereself, all the same as mine, so id just like to say i did that most of the on there before them only a few but still i dont like getting acused for copying habboring.

The layout looks nice!
thank you :D

lSnowie
30-10-2008, 01:01 PM
lol thanks. :)

im getting tierd of this comment, but i had many more webscripts that habboring a few weeks ago until they added them thereself, all the same as mine, so id just like to say i did that most of the on there before them only a few but still i dont like getting acused for copying habboring.

thank you :D

Get custom scripts off people and put "only to be downloaded off habboarchive"

anyway check your powerpanel description

Information: PowerPanel was a very popular panel, many site use it, there are many features to choose from, thia panel can be customized slightly to give it your own site look.

spot the error? lol

reeana
30-10-2008, 01:21 PM

Information: PowerPanel was a very popular panel, many site use it, there are many features to choose from, thia panel can be customized slightly to give it your own site look.

spot the error? lol

Found two errors. Should be sites* and this* :P

Auks1
30-10-2008, 11:10 PM

spot the error? lol
im looking for them but i hardly can find anyone with scripts at the moment. and yh sorry spell checker must not of picked that up :S lol

Found two errors. Should be sites* and this* :P
lol thanks :P

L?KE
30-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I like the idea and concept, and the layout ;) look forward to xmas lol.

Auks1
31-10-2008, 01:47 PM
I like the idea and concept, and the layout ;) look forward to xmas lol.
xmas layout guna me good :P starting it next week lmao :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!