PDA

View Full Version : CoD:WaW Leaked?

PaulMacC
10-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, the Call Of Duty 5 Demo has been leaked from the Treyarch headquarters! How you ask? I have a friend there who "accidentally" left a playable PC demo CD at my house (for a small fee of course). For those who said it wouldn't be good, you're wrong - it kills every single Call of Duty out yet! It has major improvements in graphics, lighting, physics (you fall down if a grenade explodes near you, for instance), gameplay, level design, etc, and thankfully the game is much, much longer than the fourth. Don't trust me? Then download it and see for yourself, thats why I created this page! This is for PC only, and it contains only the first three levels of the game plus a multiplayer mode. If your lucky sometimes you can catch a test match with the develepors as they test the game out ;)

WARNING: If you signed up on 8/15/08 or before, you must re-sign up to receive the demo due to an error in the script not logging the emails. Sorry guys, but it should only take a minute to sign up again :)

If youre interested in the levels, here is the basic summary. If you don't want me to spoil the levels, then don't read it!In Level One you parachute in with a small squad of men, have to infiltrate a prison camp and save a hostage as he is beaten nearly to death. In level two you are shipped off to an unnamed Japanese island to gather intel on an attack the US suspects Japan of planning. Watch the trees in this level, there are many hidden snipers. And in the third level you and your team raid a Japanese air base to destroy crucial transmitters they set up there and steal a helicopter to escape. Overall it took me about two hours to beat on Hardened.

Ok, heres how to get it. Since I want to get a little something out of this, you will have to complete a completely free offer. I partnered with a website that offered me two dollars for every free signup they get. So basically, type your email below and hit complete offer. All you have to do is register and you will have completed the offer. Once every two-three days I will log into my affiliate account, check the completed offers and gather the emails of whoever completed it and send the free demo to the emails.

Why am I doing this? Let me explain it. First, to make some cash of course, but ensuring that you guys don't pay a dime. Second, I know many of you wont believe it after the previous paragraph - hey, thats good for all of us who do have it, because it will be less distributed and harder to find. If less people have it, my friend has a less chance of getting caught (and theres a less chance of him finding this, I haven't told him yet haha). So here it is! Type your Email and hit the button and complete the offer. check your inbox in 2-3 days for the demo. If you don't get it but are positive you completed the offer email me at [email protected] ([email protected]).

You have nothing to lose, but an awesome download to gain :D Complete the free offer and see how kickass CoD5 is before everyone else!

http://cod5leaked.co.cc/
True or not?

Jord
10-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Saw someone post that on your bebo, I doubt its real.

PaulMacC
10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Well he's one of mates that I kinda' trust though, he's smart enough to release it was a virus or scam, he's gonna tell me if it works.

Stitch
10-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I will download it once someone here has confirmed theres no virus or anything.

Casual
11-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Anyone tried it yet? ;)

Stephen!
11-10-2008, 01:26 PM
thats obviously fake.

Misawa
11-10-2008, 03:26 PM
I doubt very much it's real. This always happens with a major release. Look how many people faked having demos and early versions of GTA IV.

Stitch
11-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Just thought I would try it last night and haven't got an e-mail back yet after signing up on the site. I tried sending an e-mail to the address which was on the page and it said it didn't exist.

Stephen!
11-10-2008, 04:19 PM
You'll probably get a crapload of junkmail.

mangle
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I'll wait for the demo to see :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!