PDA

View Full Version : The Insiders come to Habbo

Xarea
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Reports of The Insiders wandering around the hotel have been flying in. What is going on? Milo, Pix and Keys are The Insiders, three best friends with a sophisticated communications gizmo that can get them inside anything - even Habbo
Hotel!

All half term on Boomerang The Insiders will be bringing you the inside scoop on your favourite celebrities, sports stars and bands plus sneaking behind the scenes of their favourite Boomerang shows including My Spy Family, Life With Derek and The Latest Buzz.

They will also be popping into Habbo Hotel and offering you the chance to win your own gizmo as well as a whole host of other prizes and goodies. Oh and don't miss out on your chance to meet the wonderful Pix for a live chat!

So, just who are the Insiders?
Well... we don't really know yet. We haven't been able to catch up with them inside the hotel yet but we do know the following based on reports from our Public Room hotel workers. See if you can find out any other gossip yourself by exploring the hotel!
Milo is cocky, confident and a little bit crazy, but just because he acts like an idiot doesn’t mean he’s stupid!
Pix has three loves; fun, facts and Spike from My Spy Family…if only he felt the same!
Keys loves hi-tech stuff. He’s the only one who really understands how the gizmo works but his fear of celebrities means he doesn’t get out much.

Lost_Witness

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/325-the-insiders

Milo, Pix and Keys are The Insiders, three best friends with a sophisticated communications gizmo that can get them inside anything - even Habbo Hotel!

I had to laugh.

Favourtism
11-10-2008, 12:15 PM
LOL at the bottom quote, dirty Habbo!

Good find.

e5
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I've just noticed that but It said it was posted yesterday though? :S

Moh
11-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Who the hell are the Insiders?

TopManTim
11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Milo is ****

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisky
11-10-2008, 10:44 PM
brings the lols

three best friends with a sophisticated communications gizmo that can get them inside anything

jordang17
11-10-2008, 11:29 PM
nice find

mlp16
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
glad im not the only one seeing the dirty side of this article :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!