PDA

View Full Version : WHERE OH WHERE IS MY TYPO :(

Chanel87
02-09-2004, 04:46 PM
HELP NEEDED IN FINDING MY MISSING TYPO!! OK ON THE 05-07-04 MY HABBO SONG WAS SHOWED IN THE HABBO NEWSIE, WHAT A RESULT I THOUGHT AS HABBO SAY IF YOU GET AN ARTICLE, SONG, POEM ECT PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSIE YOU WILL RECIEVE A TYPO, ONLY I STILL HAVENT REIEVED MYNE. :( I HAVE EMAILED HABBO MANY TIMES AND HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY. I HAVE A CLEAN HABBO RECORD AND DO NOT NO WHY I HAVE NOT REIEVED IT. CAN ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW BECAUSE I HAVENT GOT A CLUE. THANKS. :(

P L E A S E H E L P

Chanel87
02-09-2004, 08:04 PM
anyone no who i shud contact ect?

Edited By Dry.Tearz - Please don't double post, edit your previous post to add extra comments.

EdwardTine
02-09-2004, 10:34 PM
You have to wait a few weeks till you get it, if this a typo as in you had something published?

Arcanum
03-09-2004, 03:10 AM
I suggest calling a hobba or moderator and asking them about it, that's the quickest way :p

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 11:29 AM
enthisis on the word quickest plz.

P.S Type writers aren't any good and habbo won't give a damn, I have e-mailed about why am I banned for ages, they are far to lazy and don't care.

Chanel87
03-09-2004, 08:11 PM
i have been waiting months and still havent got it. how do i contat a hobba? will i not get in trouble if i do it throught the help box?

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 09:05 AM
? Press the Blue Question Mark and press call for help, but you have to do it in a room! Also a hobba might not be able to do anything and they probably won't care, hobba's are the worst thing on Habbo!

?mentaldevil?
04-09-2004, 09:33 AM
With out hobbas we would be in trouble.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Not really, they cant help with hacking and when you've been scammed they say follow this link to scam busters and they normally talk to you about useless junk, Mentor was with me when a hobba was rambling about useless info.

-Soro-
04-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Not really, they cant help with hacking and when you've been scammed they say follow this link to scam busters and they normally talk to you about useless junk, Mentor was with me when a hobba was rambling about useless info.

The useless junk you are refferring to normally involves them telling you how not to get scammed again. And by the way, to the people who lament Habbo Staff for not replacing your stolen furni, they do not have proof to whether you previously possessed any such furni or whether you lost it. I think some of you guys don't realise how hard it is on the otherside of the pond, maybe if you had more knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes you'd realise that the 'lazy' hobbas actuelly work their socks off.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 06:25 PM
The thing is I didnt really get scammed, I scammed the scammer, it was the MSN scam, I hid all my furni in a room I dont own and when I had no more furni left I gave them my pw to annoy them when they couldn't get anything.

To not get scammed, you just not listen to anyone you dont know, dont give out your pw, the useless information was, search www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/scam/scambusters, I already blooming well know that, I wanted him to ban him not lecture me and let him get away.

-Soro-
04-09-2004, 07:04 PM
The thing is I didnt really get scammed, I scammed the scammer, it was the MSN scam, I hid all my furni in a room I dont own and when I had no more furni left I gave them my pw to annoy them when they couldn't get anything.

To not get scammed, you just not listen to anyone you dont know, dont give out your pw, the useless information was, search www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/scam/scambusters, I already blooming well know that, I wanted him to ban him not lecture me and let him get away.

Wait a second... You scammed him back? Lol. :eusa_wall

BJ-Bufting-1
12-04-2005, 04:08 PM
anyone no who i shud contact ect?

Edited By Dry.Tearz - Please don't double post, edit your previous post to add extra comments.

The same thing happend to me!

Kardan
12-04-2005, 04:14 PM
The same thing happend to me!

You have just bumped a thread over a year old......

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!