PDA

View Full Version : In trouble with the police again

Unbilotitled
12-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Right, here's the full story.

3 weeks ago on Tuesday, there was a garage open, so me and 4 other friends thought it would be funny to muck about and try throw them over the bush into the open garage. As we threw them a man shouted 'OI' and ran after us, One of my friends ran home. Me and another outran the man. But 2 others got caught.

The first friend who went home got called in for an interview with the police yesterday, he is on his 2nd warning with the police, and im on my third. They said the fine is £500 there is 5 dents on the car or you would have to go to juvenile court if they want to take it that way. Apparently the 2 'friends' who stopped dob'd us in to the police and there not taking any blame, when we all threw the conkers at the same time.

1. I dont see how some conkers being thrown about 20 foot high in the air, then have enough impact to dent the car 5 times.

2. I dont belive the fine is £500

3. I dont belive my 2 so called friends arnt taking any blame

What should i do, what will happen?

Im bound to have a ring from the police and an interview anytime soon.

Thanks
Alex.

alexxxxx
12-10-2008, 12:37 PM
were they big conkers?

Ohirian
12-10-2008, 12:42 PM
You shouldn't have throw the conkers.

e5
12-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Pfft, there's no chance than the damage cost will total £500. They reason they're fining that much is so the police can take some money for themselves. Next time, choose friends who you know you can trust, not who you think you can trust and try not to get into as much trouble ;) Although i'm not one to talk lol.

You shouldn't have throw the conkers.
We all know that fgs, it's pointless telling him that once he's already done it. He wants advice not people telling him what he shouldn't have done with the conkers.

Unbilotitled
12-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Im glad i know who and who arnt my friends now, but this means no birthday or xmas money now.

Inseriousity.
12-10-2008, 12:50 PM
If police call, say you're sorry for wasting police time, you'll apologise to the garage personally, you'll pay the fine if needed (no money for yourself for a while anyway) then keep your head down and avoid your 'so called friends' who seemed to have encouraged you to throw them in the first place

Captain
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
You shouldn't of been such a little chav and damage peoples property for no reason. Hopefully you get what you deserve.

Although, I doubt theres 5 dents in the car unless you threw them pretty powerfully.

IceNineKills
12-10-2008, 09:09 PM
I love how none of this is real.

Casual
12-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I swear i've read this somewhere before?

But go beat the 2 who grassed on you haha

Foals
12-10-2008, 09:16 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or insult others.

Excellent2
12-10-2008, 09:31 PM
You shouldn't have been such a naughty boy then should you?

Danzilla
12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I can belive you having to pay a £500 fine, i was having to pay a massive fine for running over a load of cars even though i didn't do any damage. Another time, one of my mates kicked in a fence and had to pay £300 for it, i mean it cost about £25 for a new bit of fencing. Surely though it couldn't of been that bad i mean its conkers and what damage can they do?
Anyway, just tell the truth and say your sorry. Tell them about the 2 mates too as im sure they will get somthing too.

Moh
12-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Pfft, there's no chance than the damage cost will total £500. They reason they're fining that much is so the police can take some money for themselves. Next time, choose friends who you know you can trust, not who you think you can trust and try not to get into as much trouble ;) Although i'm not one to talk lol.

We all know that fgs, it's pointless telling him that once he's already done it. He wants advice not people telling him what he shouldn't have done with the conkers.

I can belive you having to pay a £500 fine, i was having to pay a massive fine for running over a load of cars even though i didn't do any damage. Another time, one of my mates kicked in a fence and had to pay £300 for it, i mean it cost about £25 for a new bit of fencing. Surely though it couldn't of been that bad i mean its conkers and what damage can they do?
Anyway, just tell the truth and say your sorry. Tell them about the 2 mates too as im sure they will get somthing too.

When one of our windows got broken, the police did an "estimate" on how much it would cost. They go by how much you would have to pay for an professional to do it.

I don't understand why you would throw conkers into a garage tbh :S

The only good thing about open garages is when its pissing it down :P

Misawa
13-10-2008, 06:49 AM
The punishment is the best thing for you. Teach you kiddies a lesson in respect.

benbam
13-10-2008, 06:57 AM
The punishment is the best thing for you. Teach you kiddies a lesson in respect.

I don't think so. It doesn't teach them at all. It just punishes them. It's the way social interactions work, what they were doing was nothing intentionally wrong, its them being sociable to each other. If you don't get this, think of the bigger picture instead of the small (i.e. stupid kids, they deserve punishment).

Fart
13-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Dont worry,
Police usually do something to keep the reporter happy for around 2 days then the police forget about it and leave it alone as it aint worth geting into. If they find you just say give me photo or actually physical proof that i did something like this because i never, Some crap like that usually works. Goodluck with this and knock out your snitching friends :)

DJ-Ains.T
13-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Just tell them what actually happened or that you was just mucking about throwing them at each other and some hit the car, so you didnt know what to do so you stayed there and ect ect

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!