PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] THE OLD VOCHER CODE SCAM

mandy1231
12-10-2008, 07:40 PM
have u ever been hacked when someone said if u give me 1 furni i'll give u a vocher code then thell'll take your furni and din't even give u a code they just kik u out da roomhttp://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/empty-habbo-hotel-room-big.jpg

Freeza101
12-10-2008, 07:43 PM
It's called scamming not hacked :).

Also why did you post your Habbo Flat ?

Kyle
12-10-2008, 07:56 PM
It's called scamming not hacked :).

Also why did you post your Habbo Flat ?
LOL

yh I had that done to me once, then I just hacked the person and got my stuff back + all of his stuff...

what goes around comes around :eusa_danc

Freeza101
12-10-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL

yh I had that done to me once, then I just hacked the person and got my stuff back + all of his stuff...

Lol i would love to +rep but cant
Need to wait for a while

Hitman
12-10-2008, 08:01 PM
LOL

If you're stupid enough to fall for that then I doubt you can "hack".

No, I've never fallen for that scam...

LoveToStack
12-10-2008, 08:08 PM
If you're stupid enough to fall for that then I doubt you can "hack".

No, I've never fallen for that scam...

tbh 'hacking' today is a joke. So back then it'd be candy from a dead baby...:rolleyes:

Hitman
13-10-2008, 09:51 AM
tbh 'hacking' today is a joke. So back then it'd be candy from a dead baby...:rolleyes:
Not quite, it'd be the opposite. Back then methods used today (like the Hotmail reverting) weren't known as well as they are today, therefore less people using it. I agree, hacking isn't too difficult if you know some information about somebody, but falling for a voucher code scam and then being able to hack a random person you've never met before seems very very unlikely.

Sulai
13-10-2008, 04:13 PM
no way is this still around, YONKS old

hazz0rd
16-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Its an old image, look.

Anyway no, its the worst scam ever. You make like 5 norms a day whats the point.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!