PDA

View Full Version : when does cubecity open?

hone1
29-06-2004, 09:46 PM
hi i was wonderin if any1 new when cubecity is opening if u do plz tell me:)

Upson
29-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Whats cubecity?

Concentric
30-06-2004, 04:44 PM
cubecity.co.uk (http://www.cubecity.co.uk) will open very soon, they are just adding to the BETA version before it opens.
Basically it will be another online chat community, like habbo

Upson
30-06-2004, 05:27 PM
: o I never heard of it, Ill take a look soon :p

hone1
01-07-2004, 10:11 PM
i cant wait to see it its ment to be gd:)

Butcher11
01-07-2004, 10:45 PM
It doesnt look that great, onestly I'd never heard of it before

lauralol
02-07-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm looking forward to it =)
Maybe it will be better than habbo!!!!! Maybe there will be a cubecitox fansite! :p

hone1
05-07-2004, 11:50 AM
i think it will be great when it comes out and ppl get to no it:D i cant wait!!!!

Spectaculer
05-07-2004, 11:56 AM
it had already opened but then they closed it bak down to put on the "BETA version" as concentric said b4. im waitin on it too lol

lauralol
06-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Hav u seen what they got up at the mo lol, that little person who walks around the screen! Excitement!

Concentric
07-07-2004, 12:12 PM
i think that person who you can walk around looks pants :eusa_whis

ted-crilley
20-07-2004, 02:16 PM
i think that women you walk around with looks strangly like kat slater off eastenders lol :s

FRISC0
20-07-2004, 02:39 PM
you can't cross the road :( lol

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Hmm i just checked out the site and from wat i see in the preview.. it aint gonna be all that great :rolleyes:

Gavin
06-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Hello! :D I am a very big fan of CubeCity as i have followed it right from the start, i talk to the owner of it and also the people working on it. It is being created by a company called 6face which are a growing company that are a bunch of multimiedia, web and graphic designers. They are all about 20 years old so unlike other n00b chats out there like plasma park and party mansion. They are a company so that means they are busy working on clients briefs, as cubecity is their own personal project that they are doing to promote the game/multiuser side of their company.

They said they would release a beta on the 18th but that got postponed and still hasnt come out, due to graphic problems, the beta will be out soon i have been told by jason (the owner) he said it will be out in about a couple of week also with a new website. Dont judge the site by that little demo on the site at the moment, as thhats quite old and isnt nothing compared to the demo i have seen. So all i can say is just keep checking the website for updates.

Gavin
CubeBot owner, bobba :8

EDITED BY RYE1088 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES! PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE FORUM!
Click here and read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=106#post106)

Andy$
15-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Hello! :D I am a very big fan of CubeCity as i have followed it right from the start, i talk to the owner of it and also the people working on it. It is being created by a company called 6face which are a growing company that are a bunch of multimiedia, web and graphic designers. They are all about 20 years old so unlike other n00b chats out there like plasma park and party mansion. They are a company so that means they are busy working on clients briefs, as cubecity is their own personal project that they are doing to promote the game/multiuser side of their company.

They said they would release a beta on the 18th but that got postponed and still hasnt come out, due to graphic problems, the beta will be out soon i have been told by jason (the owner) he said it will be out in about a couple of week also with a new website. Dont judge the site by that little demo on the site at the moment, as thhats quite old and isnt nothing compared to the demo i have seen. So all i can say is just keep checking the website for updates.

Gavin
CubeBot owner, cubebot********.com :8

Plasma Park a n00b chat? Lol, ok that's your opinion, I respect that, but I assure you if any chats a n00b chat it's CubeCity. You know why that is? Because the owner of it is only 15/16 and he runs a company called JMMedia with limited knowledge.

How do I know all this, because my Assistant Managing Director is the former Community Manager from Cyclone City who ran it with Jason, the owner of CubeCity, but please don't dare call us n00b chats, because we know a lot more than you think.

Thanks,
Andy Ramage
Managing Director
Plasma Park

jay04
16-08-2004, 07:49 PM
I respect that, but I assure you if any chats a n00b chat it's CubeCity. You know why that is? Because the owner of it is only 15/16 and he runs a company called JMMedia with limited knowledge.
Ok i respect your opinion on CubeCity, But i am not 15/16, i turned 18 last thursday and celebrated my 18th birthday. JMmedia...what do you actually know about it? I hardly had chance to update the website, and if i have limited knowledge would that be? Just completing a ND Multimedia course and going onto study BSc Internet Applications at University? I have alot more knowledge than you, i can assure you that mate. If you really want to call me then i suggest you add me... bobba and we will talk more?

EDITED BY RYE1088 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR EMAIL/MSN ADDRESS OUT OVER THE FORUM!
Click here to read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=106#post106)

Andy$
16-08-2004, 08:11 PM
I prefer not to get into pathetic slates at people, by trying to impress with the amount of knowledge I have on one specific subject.

I was merly disgusted at the fact that people who have know clue whats going on with my company are stupid enough to class us as n00b.

I've heard a bit from one of your former workers who quit who said what Cube City is like, I'm not going to repeat it because I fail to see the good that will come out of it, and we'll both end up looking pathetic and that's not what we want.

So in a gentlemans manner,

Good luck.

Andy

jay04
17-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Ok, seeming as we have not had anyone of the internet work for us for about 4 month i dont know what you heard, maybe it was Chloe or Tom, but then again they was mentioning failures in your website to.

I dont go boasting around how much knowledge i have, i was just proving you wrong by saying that JMmedia which is my freelance company, does not have any knowledge of the internet.

Jay

iForce
17-08-2004, 07:08 AM
What is cubecity?
Habbo sounds better lol... :)

ted-crilley
17-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Ive just been back on the site and they have updated the main page the layout of it looks quite good

Rye1088
17-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Ive just been back on the site and they have updated the main page the layout of it looks quite good
Hmm.... I went to have a look since you said that and I can't find the site! :rolleyes:

Mentor
17-08-2004, 10:58 PM
when i try to veiw teh site all i get is an error 404 page? has the site gone down or somthing? or at least lost its index page?

terrapin905
27-08-2004, 07:01 AM
the url doesnt even work :S

the_family_guy_fan
05-10-2004, 01:49 PM
it says its been sold

Da-Weasel
05-10-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm looking forward to it =)
Maybe it will be better than habbo!!!!! Maybe there will be a cubecitox fansite! :p
i fink it wont...lol it looks as if dey copyed cokemusic.com's style!

icebox12
05-10-2004, 06:47 PM
I agree with da-weasel, it does look like the copied the same style as cokemusic disapoiting there :(

Troublesome
05-10-2004, 06:48 PM
CubeCity.co.uk has been sold. I don't think it will open now. But if it is being redevolped expect a wait of upto 6 months for it to open.

icebox12
05-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Hmmm Thanks for the update :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!