PDA

View Full Version : White Bird Baths

SinfulRegrets
12-10-2008, 11:17 PM
I have not seen any sell lately. Is this due to the price of it? Or what do you think will happen. will they go down or up?

jordang17
13-10-2008, 11:53 AM
i dont think they will stay same price i can see them dcreasing over the winter

DieselShaq
13-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, it's hard to say. Supply and demand don't influence the values of rares directly. Values will only be changed when enough trades support the rise or fall. Only when people start trading them again will the value change.

hazz0rd
17-10-2008, 11:19 AM
People don't realy like them. Personally if I get one, I try to get it under the Habbox value then try and sell it for more. Takes me a few days to get rid of it though. My opinion is that they are over priced.

-Danube-
17-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I think whats happened is, when people saw the sharp increase in it's price (a couple of weeks ago) everyone tried to buy them (the little they could find on the hotel) but they bought them too late on and no further increase in price happened, so now i think most of them must be sat in storage rooms waiting for the price to go up, which could happen due to there being even less being traded due to this.

Thats my opinion why they seems to have vanished :P

Processor
17-10-2008, 01:00 PM
I think whats happened is, when people saw the sharp increase in it's price (a couple of weeks ago) everyone tried to buy them (the little they could find on the hotel) but they bought them too late on and no further increase in price happened, so now i think most of them must be sat in storage rooms waiting for the price to go up, which could happen due to there being even less being traded due to this.

Thats my opinion why they seems to have vanished :P

I totatlly agree my mate had one when they increasedand he has just put it in his room so he can make a profit out of it.

Con
17-10-2008, 03:25 PM
well if you are saying this because you want to buy one,
Contact me ;);)

Wig44.
17-10-2008, 03:36 PM
The economy is the same everywhere, and try to say otherwise. Supply and demand dictates all.

Low supply & high demand = Increase in price.
High supply & low demand = Decrease in price.

I don't play habbo myself anymore, but from what has been said I can fathom that people are waiting for the price to rise on its own and left the furni in storage. This means no one is trading so the demand will be higher than the supply so wait a few days/couple of weeks and then go sell it somewhere and the price will be high because you are the only person really selling. Then everyone else will go zomg price increase, flood the market and crash the prices REALLY low. So, you want to be one of the first to start selling them again or you will hit the noob wave and end up getting low offers and putting back into storage again. The cycle repeats.
Have fun...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!