PDA

View Full Version : Anime Anime OP&ED Project

Southe,
13-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Well ive decided to make a youtube account and im going to be uploading and creating series playlists for openings and endings.

So i need help getting ahold of Raws or textless openings in good quality. So if anyone knows any good places to get these post here please ^^

Also be looking for people who want to help collect the videos and information for the video. These people will obviously will be mentioned in the contributer list.

Also good if someone can rip from dvds. ^^

Neversoft
13-10-2008, 12:46 PM
To get texless openings and endings you'll have to download the raw episodes then cut the openings and endings out. There doesn't exist a website where you can download or watch textless openings and endings... or just openings and endings for that matter. You're going to run into a bit of trouble trying to get a hold of textless openings and endings, especially good quality ones.

Southe,
13-10-2008, 01:27 PM
lol i do have a site xD has naruto, one piece, db, among some other series. just other series i need. and of course people to rip them from specials on dvds should get the 2nd death note op ed tommorow so thats death note done lol.

Neversoft
13-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Can I take a look at this site? :P

Southe,
13-10-2008, 01:36 PM
yea its um

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/

its basically shows that were shown on toonami and they have both versions ops and eds

Niall!
13-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I know how to make things high quality on youtube everytime, well mostly everytime

Neversoft
13-10-2008, 06:20 PM
yea its um

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/

its basically shows that were shown on toonami and they have both versions ops and eds

Awh, only Toonami. :( No shows on Toonami had good openings or endings. :P

I know how to make things high quality on youtube everytime, well mostly everytime

HOW!? TELL ME HOW!?

Niall!
13-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Awh, only Toonami. :( No shows on Toonami had good openings or endings. :P

HOW!? TELL ME HOW!?

I just publish it as Windows media dvd quality and it does it for me.

Southe,
13-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Im just uploading then having a what u call them..annotaion or something at the start saying click for better quality one.

just some vids get out of sync =/ im to lazy to check when does the 2nd death note op start? will it be on vol 3 dvd if so guess i'll rip it tommorow

Niall!
14-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Im just uploading then having a what u call them..annotaion or something at the start saying click for better quality one.

just some vids get out of sync =/ im to lazy to check when does the 2nd death note op start? will it be on vol 3 dvd if so guess i'll rip it tommorow

You can't just set high quality, you have to have it given to you.

Southe,
14-10-2008, 07:12 PM
all the vids ive uploaded have had the high quality button under vid. takes bloody ages tho managed to get all the One piece openings up. Gonna do death note now since i have the new dvd. and theres only 4 vids to upload.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!