PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for an imac to arrive?

Bouncing
13-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Well, i was speaking to apple today, about purchasing an imac, and they said delivery can take up to 7 working days. To be honest, I dont want to wait that long http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/smilies/frown.gif I will if i have to, but really how long did it take most of you to recieve your imacs in the UK ? Only orderd from apple UK online.

Also the only extras or customized options would be apple care, mighty wireless mouse and iworks.

Recursion
13-10-2008, 08:47 PM
The UK Site is always true tbh.

You could go into an Apple store and buy it there and then I guess.

xxMATTGxx
13-10-2008, 09:00 PM
When I bought my Mac Mini it came within two days. So it does depend, i believe you can go to the Apple store and buy it there and then like Tom as said above.

Bouncing
13-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Nah, im doing a special deal with the guy so I have to buy it online/over the phone if i want discount.

Josh-H
13-10-2008, 09:05 PM
They have to say 7 days but that's the maximum it SHOULD take. It will most likely come within 2-3. :)

xxMATTGxx
13-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Nah, im doing a special deal with the guy so I have to buy it online/over the phone if i want discount.

Special deals? Thats new. Well, either way it should come within a week. Even if its 7 days, its better then some services. Might be a long wait, but it be worth it. :)

Bouncing
13-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Special deals? Thats new. Well, either way it should come within a week. Even if its 7 days, its better then some services. Might be a long wait, but it be worth it. :)

Nah basicially, you ring apple and put in the extention number depending on if youve spoken to that particular apple sales guy before, if you have they give you their extention number and when you ring back you enter it. I basicially just gave him pcworld's prices and wanted him to beat it, and he did.

xxMATTGxx
14-10-2008, 05:57 AM
Nah basicially, you ring apple and put in the extention number depending on if youve spoken to that particular apple sales guy before, if you have they give you their extention number and when you ring back you enter it. I basicially just gave him pcworld's prices and wanted him to beat it, and he did.

Ah fair enough. Yeah you should get it in the same week to be honest. Happy buying :P

Bouncing
14-10-2008, 08:41 AM
havnt bought it yet :) He's giving me up to a week or so just waiting for my money first which should be at the end of this week!

Earthquake
14-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Up to 3 months due to delays in the inflation.

Bouncing
14-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Im not thick. Why are you always an *******?

Up to 3 months due to delays in the inflation.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!