PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd refuses to play for Scotland

Cixso
14-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Ok, my rant on Kris Boyd and general injuries

Kris Boyd refuses to play for Scotland because he disliked the current manager because he didn't play a game.

This is what I find highly unprofessional, childish and a damn right big baby.

Ok he's on around 40k a week if not more?

That's double the average wage a British person earns a year.
Any soul would play for there country and wear the badge for free will. Even if they didn't get along with others, they would still be honoured to just take part never mind play.
He is a cry baby "omg i didnt get picked ama quit scotland now coz i am leet n i ate the managa"
He should never be allowed to represent Scotland again. If Wayne Rooney turned around and said **** you english fans I'm not playing for you because i cba sitting on a bench and I dont like fabio he would get booed every single game he has and will never be welcomed back into the England squad.

What all this "I understand why he quit", BULL **** stop ass licking you stupid managers. I hate people like that. People in the army earn 30-60k a year and they have NO CHOICE to do miles of running even if they have a "dead leg". They wouldn't take off 2 weeks which is like 80k payment fot a football player!

If I paid somebody 120k a week to play for my team and they cried that they fell voer and pulled there muscle, I would kick there ass right back onto that pitch and get my 120k worth.

If Kris Boyd plays for Scotland again I hope he gets booed and then he quits for real. Stupid cry baby.

Your opinions on these stupid injuries and Kris Boyd?

PaulMacC
14-10-2008, 12:49 AM
This happened with Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy, I didnt really give a damn to be honest and I dont think you should be making a fuss about it either, I dont mean to be rude to you though it's his opinion and he can really do what he wants.

Alba
14-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Sarith, before you 'rant' because you dislike this player, you should really take a bigger look on the whole situation. I'm a Celtic fan, so bear this in mind, i hate Rangers football club, and their players.

Kris Boyd IS one of the most clinical finishers in Scotland. You do not need him to prove himself, the statistics are already there. 70 odd goals in 90 starts for Rangers, 115 including subs. Now, look at this, would YOU travel to Iceland, Holland, and Macedonia when you know your not getting on? (bear in mind Boyd has been told he is 3rd rate striker by Burley.)

Boyd could've changed alot for Scotland at the weekend. He scored a ******* ******ic goal just last week when Rangers really needed it, he's a top quality striker. His DEBUT Scotland game he got a hat-trick.. I fail to see how Burley, doesn't see him fit enough to be in the start line-up. Everyone else possibly does, Burley will be out after the Argentina game, guranteed. The Tartan Army are all behind Boyd.

bigdavecox90
14-10-2008, 09:15 AM
I just think it is pathetic to refuse to play for your country.

It is most young lads dream, however Boyd is able to and refuses.

Makes me angry. :@

Cixso
14-10-2008, 12:33 PM
This happened with Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy, I didnt really give a damn to be honest and I dont think you should be making a fuss about it either, I dont mean to be rude to you though it's his opinion and he can really do what he wants.

Making a fuss? It's called a discussion. I don't mean to be rude to you either buy this is also my opinion and I can do what i want. Yeah?

Sarith, before you 'rant' because you dislike this player, you should really take a bigger look on the whole situation. I'm a Celtic fan, so bear this in mind, i hate Rangers football club, and their players.

I never heard of him till i watched Setanta sports

Kris Boyd IS one of the most clinical finishers in Scotland. You do not need him to prove himself, the statistics are already there. 70 odd goals in 90 starts for Rangers, 115 including subs. Now, look at this, would YOU travel to Iceland, Holland, and Macedonia when you know your not getting on? (bear in mind Boyd has been told he is 3rd rate striker by Burley.)

Yes I would, so would many other fans out there.

Boyd could've changed alot for Scotland at the weekend. He scored a ******* ******ic goal just last week when Rangers really needed it, he's a top quality striker. His DEBUT Scotland game he got a hat-trick.. I fail to see how Burley, doesn't see him fit enough to be in the start line-up. Everyone else possibly does, Burley will be out after the Argentina game, guranteed. The Tartan Army are all behind Boyd.

Maybe he had tactics, I don't know? But the way Boyd basically cut and run from Scotland is pathetic. Shows how much respect he has for his country and pride. You bite your tongue and you do your part whetehr it is on the bench, on the field or just in training.

RareIce
14-10-2008, 12:45 PM
I'd do anything to play for my country and wear tho's 3 lions!

Burley said Boyd doesn't play often enough for Rangers, He said Walter Smith is one of the best Managers in Britain so if he aint starting Boyd then it tells him he needs to improve.

drama
14-10-2008, 12:50 PM
why did he eat the manager?

Minstrels
14-10-2008, 02:45 PM
However some players have a decent reason not to play - look at Ireland with Ireland. Being bullied so he quits.

Geraint
14-10-2008, 03:36 PM
******* cry baby like Paul Parry.

Alba
14-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Sarith you talk complete crap, your trying to put your 'oppinions' out as fact. No one cares what a random says, the majority is behind Kris Boyd and his decision to quit. I fail to see how this even bothers you in the slightest anyway.

Boyd doesn't play for Rangers because he's had a fallout with Walter Smith over his nightlife etc. No official, but my mates brother hangs about with him.

Alba
14-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Sarith you talk complete crap, your trying to put your 'oppinions' out as fact. No one cares what a random says, the majority is behind Kris Boyd and his decision to quit. I fail to see how this even bothers you in the slightest anyway.

Boyd doesn't play for Rangers because he's had a fallout with Walter Smith over his nightlife etc. No official, but my mates brother hangs about with him.

Cixso
14-10-2008, 09:40 PM

Yes because your hand is so far up your ass you fail to understand. Get to bed for school.

Use that brain of yours. Your trying to put your 'oppinions' on me as if there a fact also. :rolleyes: LOL?

Oh does he?

Geraint
14-10-2008, 09:42 PM
He's playing crap atm, he deserves to be dropped. Awww, let's cry with him.

Cixso
14-10-2008, 09:45 PM
He's playing crap atm, he deserves to be dropped. Awww, let's cry with him.

:'(.....

Glad the assistant manager came out and stated Scotland can do without him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!