PDA

View Full Version : GM....

Axel
14-10-2008, 05:40 PM
With the content patch, Strength is now as useless to shammys as it is to rogues, and I have 4 strength items: tier 4 helm, tier 4 shoulders, tier 5 gloves and an SSC neck.

Now, tomorrow, these 4 items will be pretty crap. And so will all my strength gems. So tomorrow is regem day for me.

But anyway, I had to find replacements for these strength items. I had my ZA head and ZA shoulders to replace me tier 4 helm and shoulders, and I'm going to buy the SSO neck to replace my SSC neck, but I had no replacement for my tier 5 gloves...

I saw some nice gloves to replace my gloves, but they were 60 badges and I only had 27, and I remembred just 2 days ago I bought some wrist items. They cost 35 badges, so if I got them replaced, I'd have the badges to get my new gloves.

I asked a GM to get rid of my wrists and refund the badges, and he did... sort of. He deleted the wrists from my inventory and mailed the badges... but the wrists weren't in my inventory. They were equipped on my char. So now I have 62 badges and I still have my wrists.

Win.

Decapitated
14-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Rofl ;D

GM'S are always doing stupid things like this ;o.

Casual
14-10-2008, 05:57 PM
You serious? :O!

Omg swap my t6 helm for 200 badges? ;]

united-champ
14-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah theres a way to trip them up aswell,

Danzilla
14-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Niice, lucky you. Just one month though and all your armor will be worthless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!