PDA

View Full Version : A few questions on making a habbo fansite.

FreeYourMind
15-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Hello!

I would really like to make a habbo fansite, with a nice radio.

ATM I'm learning HTML. I've only started today but I've learned quite a few things.

I'd really like to make a website similar to this: http://habboradio1.com/index.html

So the few questions I have:

1. To create a habbo fansite (similar to the one I posted above), will I need just HTML and CSS knowledge, or more?

2. How would I go about creating the layout. Would I need to create that with Photoshop?

3. If you go onto the website I posted above, and look at the border lines of the boxes, how does the website designer get that 'habbo border'. If you go onto other fansites or even the official habbo uk website, and look at the border on all of the boxes, how do they do it? (If you don't understand what I mean, say, and I'll post a picture.

I think that's all the questions for now, but I may update this at a later time.

Thank you.

Meti
15-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Answers:
1. Yes. And you could also need a program to create the content texts. I recommend Microsoft frontpage, or Adobe DreamWeaver.

2. If you are a good designer, you could do it in Paint, photoshop etc. But if you can't, you could pay someone to design it.

3. If you have photoshop, just double click the layer, and press "Stroke/Border", then add 1 px stroke, and the colour you want. If you have Paint, just do pixel by pixel on the outline :)

PS: That layout is free I think? They've just edited it. I dunno, but it doesn't look good either.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!