PDA

View Full Version : iHabbo Returning, Your help needed!

Guttey
15-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Some of you may or may not remember iHabbo.co.uk

Was previously owned by Guttey and Billyish.

Well - I am bringing it back.

How can you help?

Well - A Co-Owner is needed
What's needed of a co-owner?
You owned the website WITH me. You are expected to help raise funds and pay for things such as radio's etc. I have already payed for the domain and got the hosting up. Thanks to Calon.
If you think you could help here, PM Me, declairing interest
YOU MUST HAVE WEB DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT EXP.

Staff is also needed, Application form is on the homepage.

Www.ihabbo.co.uk

PS. Hi all, My first post :D:D

Excellent2
15-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I can only code, not design habbo layouts.

Guttey
15-10-2008, 05:46 PM
I can only code, not design habbo layouts.

If you are interested PM Me.

I can design layouts no bother, infact I am doing my Portfolio right now :)

It's just if you're wanting to be co-owner obviously a little experience is needed and you need to be able to help out with funds aswell. I cannot pay for everything :@ sadly.

Excellent2
15-10-2008, 06:27 PM
PM'd :)

HabbDance
15-10-2008, 07:00 PM
if i were you, i would not use the domain: ihabbo, because there is already an ihabbo.org.

also, on the homepage it says submit us to be official, which i don't think u'll get when your site is'nt even established yet ^.^

Invent
15-10-2008, 09:13 PM
also, on the homepage it says submit us to be official, which i don't think u'll get when your site is'nt even established yet ^.^

They made iHabbo.co.uk first AFAIK and how isn't it established when it was open for a long time a while ago?

Excellent2
15-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah I remember it when that billyish used to work there, had a nice layout.

HabbDance
15-10-2008, 09:52 PM
They made iHabbo.co.uk first AFAIK and how isn't it established when it was open for a long time a while ago?

i never said they didn't make it first..
AFAIK? and i meant now that there restarting they have pretty much no staff, content, layout etc.. (well i guess anyway)

Earthquake
15-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Don't just employ any old co-owner in your eyes seems good, trial numerous people, then choose between the best person who you feel is going to help make the site a success.

And good luck with your project, hope all goes well, unfortunately I haven't the slightest idea in managing as a co-owner.

Guttey
16-10-2008, 10:26 AM
AFAIK? and i meant now that there restarting they have pretty much no staff, content, layout etc.. (well i guess anyway)

Firstly, Cheers simon, you beat me to it.

Secondly, I do actually have content and a layout, all coded and ready to go. So that's where you are mistaken. When iHabbo comes back alot of people will remember it. As for .org, that's the first time I have heard of that. do a lookup, see which one was registered first :eusa_wall

Next time, try not to tell me what to do.

Cheers.

Meti
16-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I can design habbo layouts, but it's boring, and I don't do it anymore :P
But I can code in DIVs and CSS ;)

Nereo
16-10-2008, 11:32 AM

AFAIK = As far as I know (I think :P)

HabbDance
16-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Firstly, Cheers simon, you beat me to it.

Secondly, I do actually have content and a layout, all coded and ready to go. So that's where you are mistaken. When iHabbo comes back alot of people will remember it. As for .org, that's the first time I have heard of that. do a lookup, see which one was registered first :eusa_wall

Next time, try not to tell me what to do.

Cheers.

notice how i said "well i geuss anyway" at the end.

and lol meti whered that come from ? :P

Meti
17-10-2008, 04:32 PM
and lol meti whered that come from ? :P
What?
Didn't understand what you meant ..

Fehm
17-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Applied.

Calon
17-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Go away.

Good luck Kenny (If that's your name :P)

Guttey
17-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Go away.

Good luck Kenny (If that's your name :P)

Well remembered

Cheers :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!