PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Disney World Theme Park

AgnesIO
15-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Well, well, well!

What can i say?!

Disney World is a incredible Theme Park on habbo, owned by the user 'Pairz'

I have posted some screen shots below, but only of 5 rooms - As the huge 35 room layout would take me years to cut and sort the shots!

Here they are:

----

Disney World Enterance:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2077/disneyworldenterancesw2.png

Disney World Lobby:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7047/disneyworldlobbysu1.png

Disney World Love Tunnel:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9841/disneyworldlovetunnelnt4.png

Disney World 50's Diner:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3600/disneyworld50sdineryl2.png

Disney World Theatre:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4975/disneyworldthreaterzy4.png

Anyway, they are the five rooms i will show you - You'll have to look at the rest yourself!!!

----

NOTICE:

Disney World Theme Park is currently looking for a 10 man council!

As a council member you will recieve:

Rights in the Enterance (Once trusted.)
A fun, exciting time.
A weekly meeting (:D)
One council member will recieve a trophy each month for being the best!
Monthly staff competitions for HC sofas.
Get a input in what happens at disney.
Be respected by the thousands of disney fans and group members!
Well, what can i say?! Apart from what's stopping you form contacting me for this job posistion NOW. So, just send me a PM, and say your interested and ill get back to you ASAP.

---

Well, thanks for checking the thread!

Dom

[Jay]
15-10-2008, 09:58 PM
I dont go on habbo that much :(
And why only male a bit out of order like

Arch
16-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I like em' :)

AgnesIO
16-10-2008, 06:54 AM
;5193653']I dont go on habbo that much :(
And why only male a bit out of order like

What do you mean by: 'why only male'

You mean me saying the phrases?

Its because i was making sure i could get a screenshot of the room eopty (Which is VERY hard, as normally its full :D)

---

Thanks for the feedback Arch :)

le harry
16-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Did you only just discover these rooms lol... it's a nice theme park, getting over the whole concept though. Good to see he's trying to keep it alive.

hazz0rd
16-10-2008, 01:28 PM
They are very nice rooms, Its been there for ages. I'm gonna catch up with Pairz. Not been on Habbo properly for about 6 months now.

AgnesIO
16-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Did you only just discover these rooms lol... it's a nice theme park, getting over the whole concept though. Good to see he's trying to keep it alive.

They are very nice rooms, Its been there for ages. I'm gonna catch up with Pairz. Not been on Habbo properly for about 6 months now.

To BOTH of you..

I know it has been there fore ages, i have been staff for a anf half years now LOL

I have posted them to show what the rooms are like and to try and get a council together ;)

mlp16
16-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Its good rooms but i know its habbo but it could be good if she could make the rooms look like disney world.. idk make a castle or something..

Nice rooms though

AgnesIO
16-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Its good rooms but i know its habbo but it could be good if she could make the rooms look like disney world.. idk make a castle or something..

Nice rooms though

Yeh i know what you mean ;)

The council that we are getting will suggest ideas like that :)

P.S. Its a he, called george (For some reason he changed his habbo a girl yesterday) LOL

Kyle
16-10-2008, 08:00 PM
erm isnt that just some rooms, nothing linking to disneyworld at all *scratches hed

billyk
17-10-2008, 02:14 AM
2 things I like:

The v9 lobby is original, grats to 1234ldchick or w/e.

I also like the theater but I've seen ones that look very similar to that, so originality is kinda bleh.

2 things I didn't like:

the love tunnel isnt finished(missing hearts..), and has nothing to do with being a love tunnel besides the hearts. A new name would make this room a lot more fitting, or make it into a love tunnel.

Also, the v9 lobby is kinda blocked

AgnesIO
17-10-2008, 06:23 AM
2 things I like:

The v9 lobby is original, grats to 1234ldchick or w/e.

I also like the theater but I've seen ones that look very similar to that, so originality is kinda bleh.

2 things I didn't like:

the love tunnel isnt finished(missing hearts..), and has nothing to do with being a love tunnel besides the hearts. A new name would make this room a lot more fitting, or make it into a love tunnel.

Also, the v9 lobby is kinda blocked

Thanks for the feedback some answers:

The 'Love Tunnel' does have a strange name, perhaops 'Love Hut'?

There are hearts on the wall, but in all honesty i think love hearts would ruin it, they wouldn't go (But thats just my opinion!) How about cupids?

What do you mean its blocked? :D

In the lobby you see all of those teleporters - They all connect to a DIFFERENT room ;) If you are looking at the side WITHOUT stacked teles, but lots of imps in a line going in a L shape, then it isnt blocked :)

The only bit that is blocked off is the theatre, but even then i thibnk there is anorther entrance for others to get through.

erm isnt that just some rooms, nothing linking to disneyworld at all *scratches hed

They ALL link to Disney :)

In the lobby you see all of those teleporters - They all connect to a DIFFERENT room ;) If you are looking at the side WITHOUT stacked teles, but lots of imps in a line going in a L shape, then it isnt blocked :)

The only bit that is blocked off is the theatre, but even then i thibnk there is anorther entrance for others to get through.

Herman
17-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Good rooms, but they look nothing like a Disney themepark. There must be some relevance, otherwise it shouldn't be called Disneyworld.

Ajthedragon
17-10-2008, 06:46 AM
Loverly Rooms!

The lobby's a bit crowded though but still smashing!

AgnesIO
17-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Good rooms, but they look nothing like a Disney themepark. There must be some relevance, otherwise it shouldn't be called Disneyworld.

There are rollers coasters etc, but obviously on habbo to some extent its impossible! But people enjoy it soo :D

Loverly Rooms!

The lobby's a bit crowded though but still smashing!

Thanks for the feedback :)

I agree about the lobby, it is even mroe so crowded with halloween coming up - Wait till xmas :P

shizzle
18-10-2008, 09:52 AM
The rooms look great, George has made nice rooms!

AgnesIO
18-10-2008, 10:05 AM
The rooms look great, George has made nice rooms!

you know him?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!